• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever Dolls
Has anyone heard anything about the Frozen Fever LE dolls? I hope Disney does release them until then I guess I will just have to sit and wait patiently for an official announcement

Woohoo! Hopefully mine got them so I can get 25% off this week >:)

Incredibly non-business wise of them , so don't expect to see any out before the end of the sale. Heck! I wouldn't be surprised if they were released the Monday right after the sale ends.

Have you found it in SA? I haven't checked the DS in a couple of weeks but now I need to.

I haven't but they did pop up in Houston so we should check. I haven't been either. This Wednesday is the friends and family preview so im heading there then.

yeah, I've seen pics. They're holding hands like the ice skating set and they have a sticker that says "as seen on frozen fever"

Oh wow how awesome!! May have to get them then... They would look so nice next to my skating set :) Thanks for the info!

Frozen Fever LE Anna doll! Information regarding edition size and release date will be available tomorrow online!
anna-doll-550x550.jpg

Last edited:
Hope they don't ruincthem by giving them a limited number over 5,000

As I said in response to your other post, I don't see that a higher LE size would ruin these dolls at all, it just gives more collectors a chance to own them. The only thing it might do is affect the future resale value but that's not really a concern for most collectors :)

As I said in response to your other post, I don't see that a higher LE size would ruin these dolls at all, it just gives more collectors a chance to own them. The only thing it might do is affect the future resale value but that's not really a concern for collectors :)

I fixed it.

BRING ON THE HIGH LE

I fixed it.

BRING ON THE HIGH LE

I agree with you! If they are wanting to please the collectors I feel like they will be having a high edition size for this round. Allowing for everybody who missed out to purchase one. After all this is the third time around of releasing the same characters. They have given people a small edition size of 2,500. Plus the male dolls are always smaller edition sizes compared to the females. Thus giving them their own rareness.

NOOO Disney!!! Why did you have to choose that outfit. I was all happy because I didn't really care for the Frizen Fever outfits and was like, I can pass these up but I like this one.

Must chant *no room in house no room in house no room in house*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back