• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever Dolls
I'm hoping we'll see all 4 (Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Hans) in more detail tomorrow. I would assume that they would put Kristoff in his matching end movie outfit to go together with Anna. He is wearing that outfit in Frozen Fever so it would be more probable for that outfit. But if we only get 1 Kristoff it would make more sense to put him in his signature outfit? And if Anna is wearing this what matching outfit would Elsa wear? Is she getting a whole new outfit?

There is a lot of potential for a lot more Frozen LE dolls. >_<

M7RYRBm.jpg

That cat knows how I'm feeling right now. Plus I got the pins I wanted today and the pin event two weeks from now... I'm about to pass out from all this excitement!

I'm hoping we'll see all 4 (Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Hans) in more detail tomorrow. I would assume that they would put Kristoff in his matching end movie outfit to go together with Anna. He is wearing that outfit in Frozen Fever so it would be more probable for that outfit. But if we only get 1 Kristoff it would make more sense to put him in his signature outfit? And if Anna is wearing this what matching outfit would Elsa wear? Is she getting a whole new outfit?

There is a lot of potential for a lot more Frozen LE dolls. >_<

Sooooooooo many dolls! Just when I said I was cutting back lol. I feel like technically this counts as Frozen Fever so Elsa will be in her green dress as well! After all in the family portrait this is the dress Anna is wearing. Although I have a feeling Disney will release all 4 frozen dolls plus cinderella on one day. Look at this past fall with Four Sleeping Beauty dolls plus Designer Fairytale Collection Cinderella and Prince Charming. That was all on one day!
tumblr_njoebp3N551tp9tvoo1_500.jpg

I have a feeling Disney will release all 4 frozen dolls plus cinderella on one day. Look at this past fall with Four Sleeping Beauty dolls plus Designer Fairytale Collection Cinderella and Prince Charming. That was all on one day!

I hope not. I want all 5, but I can't afford them all in ONE day! :(

I couldn't be more excited about Anna, but I honestly want some more time in between the doll releases! :O My wallet only just recovered from the Sleeping Beauty mania last October.

As for Anna herself (or what one can see of her in this picture), she looks gorgeous. My favorite part is the dress, especially the subtle but still eye-watching golden rhinestones and the stunning rosemaling on the skirt! AND HER BOOTS!! :D

The one part of the doll I'm not really sure about is her hair, but I'm trying to be open-minded. This could be an identical situation to Prince Phillip, after all (horrible pictures but lovely in person). :) And I hope she has a big edition size so as many people who want to collect her can own her first-hand!

Guys, with the release of information tomorrow I think we should go back to the LE17" doll thread to discuss these.

This thread should be merged with the Frozen Fever merchandise thread.

It's caused a lot of confusion which thread was the official discussion thread for these LE dolls and some people here are switching back and forth and double posting.

So I propose:

LE dolls --> LE doll thread
Frozen Fever Merchandise ---> Frozen Fever thread.

What do you think?

Guys, with the release of information tomorrow I think we should go back to the LE17" doll thread to discuss these.

This thread should be merged with the Frozen Fever merchandise thread.

It's caused a lot of confusion which thread was the official discussion thread for these LE dolls and some people here are switching back and forth and double posting.

So I propose:

LE dolls --> LE doll thread
Frozen Fever Merchandise ---> Frozen Fever thread.

What do you think?

Im all up for that but how can we merge?

It looks like they have wool! Do they use real wool? Please don't be.. Please. Because of this I might not be able to have any of the Annas and now this whole set :(

So disappointed by Elsa's dress! I didn't want another coronation hairdo! I wanted to get a doll where Elsa has her signature braid, does she even go back to the uptight, coronation look in Frozen Fever? Yes, obviously we don't know yet, but if so then it seems like they'll be going through one costume quick change after another in this short-she's already been shown in her 2 ices dresses from previews! She's even wearing the gloves again for crying out loud, which, cold or no, seems kinda like a step backwards for Elsa. Also, if it's supposedly summertime during the short then why would she wear wool? Anna looks OK and I like that Kristoff has rooted hair, but I think I'll need to reserve further judgment on them until I see better pics of the dolls, or at least get to see them in person!

But these outfits are all in the original movie. Maybe there will be other Frozen fever dolls? It actually is not saying these are the frozen fever dolls.

Annas and Kristoff wears these in the end of the movie and Elsa had this dress when she says good bye to her parents before their trip.

67fc166f-c2d8-4c92-92ef-fae4b0e14f3c.jpg

eacaecc7-cf3c-4deb-abe4-aa1ce1e83011.jpg

What do you think? Will there be other Frozen fever dolls or will they just wear the same clothes in the new short?

But these outfits are all in the original movie. Maybe there will be other Frozen fever dolls? It actually is not saying these are the frozen fever dolls.

Annas and Kristoff wears these in the end of the movie and Elsa had this dress when she says good bye to her parents before their trip.

What do you think? Will there be other Frozen fever dolls or will they just wear the same clothes in the new short?

Yeah, I forgot about that scene for a moment, wrote this before I went to work though so I didn't have time to amend. I sure hope there will be actual Frozen Fever dolls! As I said before, I REALLY want that version of Elsa! I missed my chance at the Snow Queen doll so that's the closest I'd ever be able to get to it!

Oh wow that's a huge improvement from their last frozen Dolls, I can't wait to see what the finished Disney Classics look like

Also I came across this comic online and thought it was very applicable to some of the comments on here...
tumblr_ngp82hUZNV1r5avb2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngp82hUZNV1r5avb2o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are taking preorders in store for these dolls like they did with the other frozen dolls or if you just line up before the store opens and hope you get one

It looks like they have wool! Do they use real wool? Please don't be.. Please. Because of this I might not be able to have any of the Annas and now this whole set :(

I could be wrong, but I don't think wool is used in any of these new dolls; the only LE doll I can think of that has ever had wool material in the dress was March Anna. I know this new Elsa looks like her dress is made of wool, but the original link, http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2015/02/special-announcement-limited-edition-frozen-dolls.html, says it is made of velvet. The only mystery is Anna's skirt, since the website doesn't say what material it is made of and it looks like wool (but it could also be velvet or some other similar-looking material). I'm sure that since DS has announced the dolls now it's safe to message or email them to ask. :)

Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are taking preorders in store for these dolls like they did with the other frozen dolls or if you just line up before the store opens and hope you get one

It doesn't seem like there will be a pre-order this time since Disney specifically announced what days the dolls were going to be released. I wasn't collecting when the other two sets were released so I don't know how the ordering process worked then, but I imagine if one goes to the Disney Store to buy the dolls it will either be a raffle or first-come-first-serve (I always do the online rush, so that's just what I've heard from collectors who buy the dolls in person). :)

I think I would be happier with the new doll if Anna's skirt actually looked more like it does in that screen shot -- in the film it is a softer green and a softer material. The skirt on the doll looks too stiff and the color is too "military."

I could be wrong, but I don't think wool is used in any of these new dolls; the only LE doll I can think of that has ever had wool material in the dress was March Anna. I know this new Elsa looks like her dress is made of wool, but the original link, http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2015/02/special-announcement-limited-edition-frozen-dolls.html, says it is made of velvet. The only mystery is Anna's skirt, since the website doesn't say what material it is made of and it looks like wool (but it could also be velvet or some other similar-looking material). I'm sure that since DS has announced the dolls now it's safe to message or email them to ask. :)

I would love it if these were just prototypes and Elsa's dress is actually be made of velvet, but this wouldn't be the first time a doll didn't match the written description. It definitely doesn't look like velvet in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back