• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

frozenlanterns VI : Return of the Pin Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
frozenlanterns VI : Return of the Pin Trader

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey everyone!

It's been nearly seven months since I last logged on to DPF, which seems like forever ago considering how active I was back then. I've been very busy with my senior year of high school (!) this past year and decided to take a break from pins to focus on that. Now that graduation has come and gone and summer is here, I decided it's time for me to pop back in and make a reintroduction. I'm not sure how active I'll be this time around, but I will be trying to sell or trade the majority of my traders in an attempt to put more away in my savings before the fall (check out my sale threads in my signature!).

I look forward to hopefully getting to know more of you!

-Riley

Ditto to what CCoRR13 said - Congrats on graduating!

Good luck with your sales/future endeavors! (In the event your next step is to attend UF, hmu and I can tell you a million tips and tricks. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back