• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
Not having a lot of luck with the DPF "Pin raiser" game, March Madness. Don't know what to do here!

Ok i better go catch up on my reading....but mailing in my donation to my assigned guy..here is paypal recpt.
9400109699939588508158Matt Kupo1120
252 Silleck Street
Clifton, NJ 07013

Ok i better go catch up on my reading....but mailing in my donation to my assigned guy..here is paypal recpt.
9400109699939588508158Matt Kupo1120
252 Silleck Street
Clifton, NJ 07013

I'll be patiently waiting

tumblr_m850vrkYKu1r6f8ac.gif

haha xD

So I totally did not see I was supposed to send my to Kupo, and I sent it right to you (Goofy_Moe) it should be there Friday :D. I can pm you with the DC# if you would like.

Haven't had as much time for pins lately so just finally read this whole thread (I've had it open in a tab in my pin browser (yes, I have a separate browser session JUST FOR PINS) as a reminder to me to read it-- anyone else use their tabs as a to-do list?)

I will try to figure out a good pin to send before the week's out!

YEAH! Will you update with pictures so we can see?

Ask and you shall receive... here are a few more donated items...

attachment.php

So what are those question marks you ask??? Bwahahaha... Those I am not revealing yet...

What I will say is that those 2 pins alone have a combined Trades/Wants of......

10 Trading and 584 Wanting!!!!!

Can you say 2 Major Holy Grails without getting a flutter of butterflies in your stomach!!!!

Keep the donations coming... This is going to be epic!!!!

The above donations including the mystery pins were donated from the following members...

undisclosed member from Carson, CA
Docfish2U
Goofy Moe
Minpintrader
Poohlady5
Sorapandora

Thank you for supporting DPF...

Haven't had as much time for pins lately so just finally read this whole thread (I've had it open in a tab in my pin browser (yes, I have a separate browser session JUST FOR PINS) as a reminder to me to read it-- anyone else use their tabs as a to-do list?)

I will try to figure out a good pin to send before the week's out!

Yes! But clearly I haven't been to do-ing anything as I just remembered I needed to send a pin in.

Need a bit of help from those with extra time... I need to make a spreadsheet of all of the donated pins so we can sort them out properly... In order to do this I need all the PinPics numbers for each pin... I can do it, but I am not nearly as fast at it as some of you are... LOL...If you know any of the PP numbers of the pins pictured in post#83 & #113 can you please post it here on the thread... I know three of them... Lol... Well 5 counting the 2 mystery ones.... Bwahaha...Thanks for any help you can offer...

Post #113:

Pin 93519: WDI - Halloween 2012 - Lilo, Stitch, and Scrump
Pin 92867: WDI - Haunted Mansion - The Caretaker and His Dog Series - Lilo and Stitch
--stay tuned for this one--
Pin 91392: Piece of Disney Movies - Steamboat Willie
Pin 94313: DSF - Beloved Tales - Lilo and Stitch

Post 83 Pic 1: Here's what I believe are all the pins from the Stitch DIY lanyard if someone else hasn't found them already :):

Pin 30172: DLRP - Stitch in Sand from Pin Trading Starter Set

Pin 13368: DLR - Alien Stitch

Pin 30528: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tourist Stitch Lanyard & Coconut Drink Pin

Pin 43716: DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch Licking Pole Winter Pin

Pin 30173: DLRP - Stitch Eating Ice Cream Cone from Pin Trading Starter Set

Pin 84608: WDW - Star Wars(TM) Mystery Collection - Characters with Quotes - Stitch as Yoda Only

Pin 38234: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Hula Hoop

Pin 37822: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch Rocket (Movement)

Post #83, First photo, top row:

Pin 43716: DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch Licking Pole Winter Pin
Pin 30173: DLRP - Stitch Eating Ice Cream Cone from Pin Trading Starter Set
Pin 84608: WDW - Star Wars(TM) Mystery Collection - Characters with Quotes - Stitch as Yoda Only
Pin 30172: DLRP - Stitch in Sand from Pin Trading Starter Set

Boxed sets:

Pin 95160: DisneyStore.com - Peter Pan 60th Anniversary 5 Pc. Pin Set -
Pin 94636: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin Set - 75th Anniversary

Post #83, 2nd photo:

Pin 91393: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
Pin 72665: DLR - Pin Trading Knights - Jack Skellington
Pin 93469: 12-12-12 - Wall-E & Eve
Pin 84394: DSF - POTC4 - El Capitan Marquee

I was kinda hoping it would take a bit longer and cause a few more free bumps of this very important thread, but you knocked that out in 15 minutes... Bwahaha...Hmmm... Let's try this ... Lol... Can anyone guess the mystery pins based on trade/wants??That should be good for a few free bumps... Bwahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back