• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post photos of some of the donated pins soon, I wasn't sure if we could but seeing Goofy did, I shall as well ^_^ Probably later tonight!!! BTW, I'm probably going to compete for the Lilo and Stitch Graveyard pin, ONE OF MY WDI WANTS!!!!

I was kinda hoping it would take a bit longer and cause a few more free bumps of this very important thread, but you knocked that out in 15 minutes... Bwahaha...Hmmm... Let's try this ... Lol... Can anyone guess the mystery pins based on trade/wants??That should be good for a few free bumps... Bwahaha...

Here's a bump for you: Yoo hoo!...where are all the Canadian DPF'ers???

I will post photos of some of the donated pins soon, I wasn't sure if we could but seeing Goofy did, I shall as well ^_^ Probably later tonight!!! BTW, I'm probably going to compete for the Lilo and Stitch Graveyard pin, ONE OF MY WDI WANTS!!!!

I sent a set of pins!!!!!

I will be sending a package out to you on Monday Goofy_Moe. Hope it gets there in time I was working on my resume and forgot to get it ready.

What can I do to build up the posts and hype on this...???

Hmmmm...

I tried getting people to help with finding pin #'s... That lasted 20 minutes... LOL...

I tried to tease you with numbers and stats of pins... No interest in my teasing... LOL...

What will I do next to hype this very important thread up so that it is the talk of the forum!!!!

Perhaps if I show you the newest mystery prize pins you might start to get excited... I know I am!!!

Thats what I will do... Stay Tuned...

Mystery Pin #1 is the ever so wanted Pixar Beauty...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back