• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
I think I just fainted!!

So is this the same donations as the other thread? I hadn't seen this one until now! I want to donate two pins to the other one, but are they different than this one?

I think I just fainted!!

So is this the same donations as the other thread? I hadn't seen this one until now! I want to donate two pins to the other one, but are they different than this one?

There are 2 donation threads for the same DPF Fundraiser...

This one is for the major Grail Pin Prizes which were donated and continue to be donated until the 28th which is the deadline for mailing them in...

The other thread is for lower end consolation prizes to be used for the same fundraiser... Sign Up's for that continue until the fundraiser game has ended...

As you have seen in many games, it takes a lot of pins to pull it off... and with a goal of $10,000 I will need a total of 1,000 pins!!! Hopefully more will be donated back than requested, but our goal is to sell a ton of packs and raise as much money for this wonderful site as possible...

There are 2 donation threads for the same DPF Fundraiser...

This one is for the major Grail Pin Prizes which were donated and continue to be donated until the 28th which is the deadline for mailing them in...

The other thread is for lower end consolation prizes to be used for the same fundraiser... Sign Up's for that continue until the fundraiser game has ended...

As you have seen in many games, it takes a lot of pins to pull it off... and with a goal of $10,000 I will need a total of 1,000 pins!!! Hopefully more will be donated back than requested, but our goal is to sell a ton of packs and raise as much money for this wonderful site as possible...

Ohhhh okay! I understand now! Sorry about that! :D I'm still going to do the consolation prizes one, and I will see if I can find some more to add! What a great idea!

:eek: Yeah u got my attention with the Tangled chair.... LOL

So how is this going to work again...? Sorry for my confusion but now I must know if there is a way I can own this pin (and this might be it) XD

I don't believe I really have any pins worth sending that anyone really would die for... and money is very tight right now. So, I'm with Starry_solo...when the PayPal e-mail is released, I'd prefer to send a small cash donation. It won't be much but I'd love to help in anyway :]

:eek: Yeah u got my attention with the Tangled chair.... LOL

So how is this going to work again...? Sorry for my confusion but now I must know if there is a way I can own this pin (and this might be it) XD

Once all donations are received, then we will begin a game as I normally run, and all donated items will be in the prize pools as well as the consolation pins donated... Winner will be chosen be a randomizer as with all my games... Due to the huge value of the items donated and the fact that I am going to want to join in myself... Lol... The randomizer will probably be done at a Pin Event or at DSF so that we can have several witnesses to my winning the chair pin... Bwahaha...

I can bet whoever wins one of these beauties is going to get bombarded with trade requests... Lol...

I don't believe I really have any pins worth sending that anyone really would die for... and money is very tight right now. So, I'm with Starry_solo...when the PayPal e-mail is released, I'd prefer to send a small cash donation. It won't be much but I'd love to help in anyway :]

Please just take part in the game... That will be very important to our success in this fundraiser and you may have a chance to win an amazing pin...

I can bet whoever wins one of these beauties is going to get bombarded with trade requests... Lol...

Exactly! So even if you don't like those particular pins, participate anyways for 2 reasons:

1) To help DPF out
2) You can get nearly any pin you want with those 2 (key word..."nearly", don't go around asking for Rapunzel R/C hahahahaha)

Also, I think the deadline still remains Feb. 28th, so pretty much one week left.

P.S. As soon as I receive your donation I will PM you by the next day so that you know I have received it. If the 29th comes along and I haven't PM'd you, please PM me to let me know you have sent something that is currently in the mail so that I can wait for it before sending all of the lovely donations out west ^_^

hey MOE! ah nothin just sayin hi (secret bump)

i am feeling lucky so i ffel sorry for all you poor saps who have to watch me win all the good pins BUT i will save you some hidden mickeys!

Once all donations are received, then we will begin a game as I normally run, and all donated items will be in the prize pools as well as the consolation pins donated... Winner will be chosen be a randomizer as with all my games... Due to the huge value of the items donated and the fact that I am going to want to join in myself... Lol... The randomizer will probably be done at a Pin Event or at DSF so that we can have several witnesses to my winning the chair pin... Bwahaha...

Ahhhhhhhh ok I get it now... thanks for the clarification! :) Ohmyfriggin bob I must enter this game now!!!! Stat! like when it's open I'm there!!!! LOL I wanna help the cause ^_^ annnddddd i want my chance at the Tangled Chair!! Or any of these pins for that matter; this is going to be EPIC!!!!

Hahaha if I was lucky enough to win the Tangled Chair nuts to trading it!!! I would contact lost sun princess immediately for a shadowbox!!! XDDDDD

Hey Moe, can you take all the images of donated pins and put em in one of your "reserved" reply spaces so we dont have to scroll through all the pages... :) Just a thought.

Yes, after tomorrows mail, I will add those and the others received today to what we currently have and take a big picture and post it on page 2... For now, I will just copy and paste these in there... Good idea girly..

Wow!! That Rapunzel Chair one... *faints*

Hope I can take part in this game- it looks like it's going to be so much fun and the fact that it will help the site makes it all the better!! ^.^

Will the game be pay to play? Is that how the money will be raised? :)

That is correct... Players may purchase as many mystery packs as they choose for a chance to win grail pins...

Details of the game will be posted once we know what pins we have to work with... So far the donations are looking awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back