• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
Good morning my DPF family... Just a reminder that donations need to be mailed out by Thursday the 28th... That's only 5 days away!!!

Thank you and have a magical grail filled day!!!

Pin going in the post Monday to Hollie...sorry it's taken me so long to catch up on this.

**Grail alert! Grail alert! Grail alert!!**

-Charlie

Okay, so I don't want to post them all so I picked some nice ones of the ones I have seen and chose to post those...the rest you'll have to wait and see ^_^

IMG_1137_zps61c93db1.jpg

IMG_1136_zpsb5e4a189.jpg

IMG_1135_zps77f7210d.jpg

I would so love to join in to this event! I have a bunch of pins that I would love to donate for this site, if I do mail it out tomorrow will it get there in time?

BONJOURNO!

hey my cheeky monkeys!

heres the UK donations so far! ( all very cute and very adorable!!)

from Pinnochiolover and Vickchip7

thank you guys!!!!
tumblr_miroyqsm921qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Finally after I got some time, I decided to take a photo of all the donations so far on the East Coast ^_^ I mean, why not? It isn't like you guys won't see it anyways!!! KEEP THE DONATIONS COMING!!!! I know a few people PM'd me yesterday letting me know they are in the mail so I know there are still some I have yet to receive!!!

IMG_1146_zps1e748239.jpg

IMG_1147_zps9d88ba5d.jpg

I'm going to be looking through my pins...gotta definitely send something in for a chance to win that. I will have it post marked before the due date :p

Those are some great donations there Kupo and same with those there with you Hollie...

I have also received more here... I would also like to add I have another Grail Alert... Thats right this will be the third super grail received at this location in addition to the other super amazing donations...

What is it you ask???

I will post updated pictures later this evening... All I can say is Oh My!!!!

Those are some great donations there Kupo and same with those there with you Hollie...

I have also received more here... I would also like to add I have another Grail Alert... Thats right this will be the third super grail received at this location in addition to the other super amazing donations...

What is it you ask???

I will post updated pictures later this evening... All I can say is Oh My!!!!

I want to know!!! I want to know so badly!!!

please.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back