• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
Current Donations received at my location...

attachment.php

All I can say is that you are all amazing members!!!!

You will have more once the March Madness game fills up. I may have to stop it at 32 due to time constraints but we still need a few more players to reach that number still as well. This group of pins look AMAZING! Thanks everyone, I really want to see DPF raise to a new level without so many outages and bigger mail space if nothing else!

Today we received Orlandoismycat's AMAZING DONATION

will upload photo later on. villain lovers will adore, as well as one who share an interest in a spotted poopie coat

tumblr_ltu0d6Pbos1qmxmrao5_250.gif

Got 2 PM's today about pins being sent my way soon and AH!!! 1 of them is LE100 with only this 1 person trading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other 2 I have no idea yet but I don't know which one to be more excited for!!!!

tumblr_m0qfbzMIVF1r1yxw8.gif

On that note, GOOFY!!! Is that Lilo and Stitch as The Caretaker and His Dog?!?!? NO! I only have a set pin budget...I can't go crazy in all these games haha xD

Holy Internal Server Error! Site has been crashing like crazy for me today. Thanks so much Moe for organizing the fundraiser and thanks to all the members who have or plan to help! :hug:

The outages are outrageous! Anyone want to play March Madness to help as well? You can donate to this great cause and maybe even win a few pins in the process! Not trying to hijack the thready just trying to help. We already have about 25 spots filled but we need 64. Please help and have some fun in the process! Thanks

Yup, one thing to mention. If I haven't PM'd you yet about what pins I received from you or you haven't PM'd me that you are sending one then I don't know if it's in the mail yet. If you send your package out tomorrow or I don't PM you within a reasonable time (there is one that I received from a certain person that contains A LOT of pins you can see in the photos I posted so I'm trying to gather up all the Pinpics numbers before I PM you) please let me know so I can wait for your amazing donation to arrive!

HEY EVERYBODY:

here is the UK up to date:

pins:63362,63365,36209 from Pinnochiolover
pin: 50814 from Vivkichip7
pin:76734 from CheshireCat
pin: 27685 from Orlandoismycat
pins:72028, 91169, 92192 from fireheadfred

YOU GO TEAM UK!!!!!

tumblr_miy4k5gfJp1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Here are the most recent pins received at my location...

attachment.php

If anyone knows the pin numbers for the top 2 rows of pins, can you please post them...

I found the pin numbers all except 1. I can't see the best, so I hope I got these right!
Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
Pin 42651: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch Naughty and Nice (Yellow)
Pin 40022: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Roo Counsels Lumpy
Pin 29641: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Group Portrait
Pin 30374: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 2 - (Jasmine)
Pin 65019: DSF - Iridessa on a Flower
Pin 27065: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing
Pin 94476: DLR - Window to the Magic - Pinocchio
Pin 91072: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - Road Rules - Keep All Hands on the Wheel! (Stitch)
Pin 53269: Stitch as Emperor Palpatine
Pin 90824: Disney's Lilo & Stitch - 10th Anniversary
(I Can't Make out the pin between these two)
Pin 49946: DRTSC - Cast Award - Ears of Excellence (Belle)
Pin 59288: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - January (Cinderella)
Pin 33054: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch for President

Last edited:
It's hard to see in the picture - is the one at bottom right this one?:
pin77502

Pin 77502: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #1 - Phineas the Hitchhiking Ghost

I have this as a duplicate, I could donate.. would it be something that would be of interest to anyone?

duffymickey.jpg

I think the 3rd row pins are these:

Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
Pin 91393: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
Pin 89117: DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Maleficent and Diablo
Pin 89736: WDI - 2012 Easter - Stitch in a Bunny Suit
Pin 89643: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Chip and Dale

Last row:

Pin 79487: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Disneyland Railroad
Pin 86079: D23 Expo 2011 - Donald Duck in Costume as the Mad Hatter
Pin 77502: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #1 - Phineas the Hitchhiking Ghost
Pin 84808: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Dumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back