• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game is full, please send payment (Added Grand Prize Pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grand Prize winner is....... Disneychildwithin and the 2nd place (lithographs) goes to timeerkat.

I am off work Mon-Wed so I will have everything out by Wed.

Thanks for playing. My next game will feature heavily on Snow White / Hag / Evil Queen / 7 dwarves

Congrats, Disneychildwithin!

Rasputin, you can draw someone else for the lithographs. I'm excited I won, but I don't collect Tink and I only collect lithographs of a limited few things, so I'd rather they go to someone who would make better use of them than I would.

Thank you again for a super awesome game!

Congrats, Disneychildwithin!

Rasputin, you can draw someone else for the lithographs. I'm excited I won, but I don't collect Tink and I only collect lithographs of a limited few things, so I'd rather they go to someone who would make better use of them than I would.

Thank you again for a super awesome game!

Sure thing, would you like one of the sets of pins that was not picked in its place? After the last 2 picks are made of course.

Oh wow, can't believe it! Thank you so much Rasputin, you always have some great pins in your games, feel super lucky to have won the grand prize.

dCANf6n.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back