• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game.... Keep One, Drop One

Game.... Keep One, Drop One
Charlotte Church
charlotte-church-pic-rex-features-975840205.jpg

Ross is tough as we went through quite a few in the "Pointing Ross" train. Here's a new one...

creator-ross-bagdasarian-posing-with-alvin.jpg

Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. (creator of Alvin and the Chipmunks)

Ehhhh......not sure about going from "Stonestreet" to "Stone". I would call for a do-over on that one. :sad:

okay, so I dropped 1 1/2 - I was trying to get away from Eric - good job all - you did it.

rush.jpg

Geoffrey Rush - ooooops - he's been used before. I was just looking at the name under the pic. :doh:

I don't think I'm very good at this game. You can do a do-over on this one too.

Last edited:
No ... Geoffrey Rush is so awesome, he can go twice! :lol:

(I am invoking the "homonym rule" (two names that sound the same, but are spelled differently!))

jeffrey-tambor-2.jpg

Jeffrey Tambor

Back