• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gaston Bad News pin comparason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaston Bad News pin comparason

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Does anyone have pin *70629 - Gaston Bad News* that they bought directly from Disney that has Resort spelled Resprt on the bottom of the pin under Disneyland? Is this normal and an error pin, or are there some shady pins out there?

pin70629

Nope, but if you bought it on ebay from a seller whose picture shows a wooden floor/table type background (I think light wood), then chances are not good. I bought one and there were so many dips, it was crazy!

Unfortunately I did buy one from that particular seller... It doesn't have any huge dips, but the spelling is off on Resort... There isn't a scrapper alert on pinpics, but the quality control seems to be a concern from the comments I've read. I'm hoping it's not a scrapper but a bad quality error pin... lol I'm glad I didn't spend much money on it. Sometimes you get what you pay for! I'd like to know if anyone else has had any quality control issues with this particular pin directly purchased from Disney...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back