Gelatoni Pins

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Abyssinian28, Feb 15, 2017.

1. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Happy to help keep up the Gelatoni love! It's hard to keep track of his pins since all of them are overseas releases.

I hope your kitty starts to feel well soon! Moving is never fun.

2. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We've got more Gelatoni pins!

Hong Kong Disneyland Christmas 2017 Pins (Photo from Disney.Love.Pin.Zoe on IG)

[​IMG]

Shanghai Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 Pins (photos from IG)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  3. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Even more Gelatoni pins have been previewed!!

The HKDL OE winter pins are available now, not sure what the release dates are on the other pins. I'll update when I find out.

4. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This isn't pin related, but ShopDisney finally added some Gelatoni merch! A medium size plush, a small Aulani plush, and a small, cross body passholder.

5. Gelatoni

Gelatoni New Member

0   0   0

I'm changing this post to be a list of HKDL Gelatoni pins that I know about. Link to images of some of the pins I have:

Gelatoni Pins

December 2017:
    HKDL popcorn & pretzel mystery box - Gelatoni
    Tsum Tsum stack with Stella Lou, ShellieMay, Duffy and Gelatoni

2018 OE Pins:
    Sweet Love pin with Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni and StellaLou
    Sweet Love starter set - Gelatoni
    Duffy and Friends Pin Trading Starter Set - 2 pins with Gelatoni & ShellieMay
    Hidden Mickey Game Pin - Gelatoni Blanket (played the game all 3 days and failed to win this...)
    Spring Carnival 2018 Gelatoni Bubble
    Spring Carnival 2018 Gelatoni Spinner

2018 LE Pins:
    Chinese New Years Duffy and Friends (500)
    Chinese New Years Gelatoni and StellaLou (500)
    Pin Trading Carnival Mega Jumbo (250)
    Pin Trading Carnival Magic Access Exclusive Jumbo (1000)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  6. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Updated the list! I might add a Stella Lou one too since I'm attempting to collect all her pins as well and need a place to keep track.

7. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    159   0   0

So since this thread got posted, I never did buy any Gelatoni pins. The thing I wanted to buy, got sold before I had the funds to purchase it and then I didn't know where I wanted to start. Then they really exploded at HKDL, and I was kind of grateful I hadn't started.

But major update!!! We're going to Hong Kong Disneyland in May! We realized that we have enough credit card points to pay for our airfare and a hotel in central Hong Kong to celebrate our 20th anniversary (traditional gift is china...I have changed things up, lol). So we are planning on splurging on the Explorer's Lodge for either 3 or 4 nights (2 days to do Disney, 1 Day to do the gondola and Tian Tan Buddha, and a transfer day, maybe). We are going to finalize dates, and book this weekend. So I hope I am not tempting fate with this post.

I already know I am going to be indulging myself in Gelatoni stuff. I saw the Spring Carnival merchandise, and I hope some of it is still around for our dates. And I keep trying to tell myself I do not need a Stella Lou. I love cats, so that's why I gave into Gelatoni. I have a Duffy, only because he has a Figment shirt and have so far resisted Shellie May. But we'll see how it goes.

pretty Omi likes this.
  8. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ah, that's so exciting! Congrats!

I want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland so bad but I know I'll spend way too much money on Gelatoni and Stella Lou merch. They should have some summer stuff out when you're there but will probably have Spring Carnival items left over. Collecting Gelatoni is a slippery slope. Be prepared, lol.

9. Gelatoni

Gelatoni New Member

0   0   0

If there is something specific you want from HKDL that you think will be sold out, you can let me know and I may be able to buy it once you finalize your itinerary and trade it to you when you are in Hong Kong. No guarantees on LE and game pins though.

Depending on your itinerary you may be able to catch the tail end of the spring event and/or the start of the new Moana show. Just in case you were deciding between HKDL and another Asian park, the castle is being renovated this year so there's no fireworks if that matters to you.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

10. Gelatoni

Gelatoni New Member

0   0   0

Just wanted to add some info from pins that I have:

SHDL - 2018 Welcome Stella Lou Jumbo Spinner - Stella Lou and Duffy (LE 2000)
    SHDL - 2018 Welcome Stella Lou Jumbo - Stella Lou and Duffy (LE 2000)

Hidden Mickey Game Pin- Stella Lou Cupcake is a completer pin.

HKDL - 12 Magical Years Magic Access Jumbo (LE50) has Gelatoni
    HKDL - Christmas 2017 - Ornament Pin with Duffy and Friends (LE 500)
    HKDL - Christmas 2017 - Jumbo Pin, Duffy and Friends sledding with Mickey and Friends (LE 500)

For any button collectors out there, for every 300 RMB that you spend on LE StellaLou pins (possible it's not restricted to this but I only bought pins), you will receive a StellaLou button!
    The three buttons awarded for playing games in the 2018 HKDL Pin Trading Carnival feature StellaLou and the three from the 2017 Pin Trading Fun Day feature Gelatoni.

11. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've got all those except the 12th Anniversary Jumbo on the list so I'll add it :D

I just added a ton of Gelatoni and Stella Lou pins to PinPics. Hopefully they get accepted!

12. Abyssinian28

Abyssinian28 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Hey, guys!

Will anyone who has the Duffy/Shellie/Gelatoni paint mystery set from Shanghai contact me? No rush, I just have some questions.

13. Gelatoni

Gelatoni New Member

0   0   0

Got this yesterday! New HkDL Gelatoni game pin.

I don't have the whole Shanghai paint mystery set but may be able to answer your questions.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk