• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Get Back Here, You Trog!! (Zapped by NewlyAddicted!)

ZAPPED! Get Back Here, You Trog!! (Zapped by NewlyAddicted!)

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
GUYS so I traded with Newly and I was expecting a package from him. He tells me I should check my mail. Well, my tracking says it hasn't left yet BUT I was like "I'll check it anyways"

YOU GUYS

He ZAPPED me Gantu!! Gantu! Like I-was-kinda-worried-I'd-never-get-this-pin Gantu! EEEEE!

This came at such a great time too cuz, literally just a few moments before I checked my mail, I got a call from my dad saying my grandma is in the hospital.

4f396803337a0f89ffbabb1845f67bb6.jpg

Thank you so much Newly! T^T and it came with a sweet note and I'm not an amazing member of this community, all of you are!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yay!! :D I know you really wanted that one! So that's super awesome!! Excellent job, Newly. ;P and congrats Aidan! Very deserved. ;P

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone!

Good news, she's fine. Her blood pressure was fluctuating really bad (she passed out at one point) but apparently it's just a thing with her age, and easily manageable. So all is well.

Back