• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok everyone , best be getting ready,
Disneys facebook page has announced a Disney Villians Designer collection!!!!! :anxious:

No further info or pictures released yet!!!!

I hope they don't do 1 villain a week again...

so i wonder how many...there were 10 princess designer dolls, do you think there'll be 10 designer villains? can't wait to see the sneak "pics"

This is all they posted :
[h=6]Disney Store
[/h][h=6]Want an exclusive sneak peek of evil at its best dressed?

168839_10150989908289530_1996125270_n.jpg
[/h]

So we just gotta watch the facebook page im gussing!

So it will be at the same period this year? The release date which means around september? Oh my god. Prepare to fight again

So who are the possibilities?

Evil Queen
Maleficent
Mother Gothel
Ursula
Queen of hearts
Cruella De Vil
Madame Medusa
Yzma
Lady Tremaine
Queen Narissa from Enchanted - Thanks Clara9271

Who did I miss?

Last edited:
WOW this sounds super interesting! I would like an Evil Queen & a mother Gothel for my collection of Disney stuff..

Karkura: the name of the queen is Narissa I think ... lol

Disney Villains Designer Collection!!

Hello everyone! I just saw this posted on Disney Store's Facebook:

DVillains.jpg

Discussion:

• Does this mean we will get the dolls, accessories, and PINS?
  • What type of merch are you wanting?
  • What villains do you want?
  • Ideas on what they look like?
  • Price point?
  • Will it be as popular as the Princess Designer line?

Last edited:
Oh wow! That sounds awesome! I would want Ursula but it might be really scary:eek::lol::p at least give me a vanessa!:anxious: I only want the pin.

What they will most likely have:Malificent,cruella,evil queen, Ursula/Vanessa,mother gothel,lady tremanie(maybe?) yzma

Doo you think it will be all female?

Last edited:
Ugh. I was really, really hoping that Disney would have left it alone. Something tells me that they are going to do some manner of designer set every two years now. More money down the drain, and more stress ): I am thinking this will go better than the Designer Princess Collection.. Many scalpers are still stuck with their dolls, and lots of them haven't made the money they wanted to on them, so I am hoping that because of that they will be discouraged from scalping the Designer Villain Collection - but that is just wishful thinking, lol.

I think it would be awesome if they did a Designer Heroine Collection after this (Megara, Esmeralda, etc).

Wow. A mad rush to the Disney Store for pins? Depending on the doll(s), I might want one. Depending on the price, I might trade my Designer Princess Rapunzel (numbered in the low 500s)....

I am seriously hoping for dolls, pins and everything else! :D I don't think it'll be as popular (or insane!) as the Princess line, but it might be close! ;)
I am hoping for Yzma, Cruella, Queen Grimhilde, Gothel, ***MALEFICENT*** , and Governor Ratcliffe complete w/ his dog...........

ok maybe not. ;)

Price point? Same as before for dolls, pins and merch! ^_^ I hope so anyway.... :lol: Just take my money, Disney! :bowdown:

I heard a rumor that the dolls at least will be released sometime around October (Halloween season). I'm not sure how reliable this information is though, sorry!

The Disney Store online has uploaded new items (totes, mugs) for sale featuring some Disney villians such as the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella DeVil and Ursula...I have a feeling at least those four are going to be a part of the designer line.

its all very exciting gussing who it could be, but I fear for my bank balance espically when ive just book my hoilday to Orldando next year! lol

Also Im oddy feeling out of touch with my evil side, can someone please tell me who these villians are that Karkura listed above :
Madame Medusa
Yzma
Lady Tremaine

Dosent help that im not sure how to pronounce the last 2, im sure ill remember them when i know what movie they were in! lol

Yzma is from Emperor's New Groove and Lady Tremaine is Cinderella's stepmother, not sure about Madame Medusa though :S can only think Hercules?

Yzma is from Emperor's New Groove and Lady Tremaine is Cinderella's stepmother, not sure about Madame Medusa though :S can only think Hercules?

Ahhh of course EEEzma!! lol if only I could spell things right!! lol and you know I always thought cinderella stepmother was just called stepmother! lol I think its about the only disney classic that I dont have on DVD yet! :shock:

Thankies Muchly

edit:
oooo I got it Madame Medusa is from The Rescuers!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back