• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!
UGH I AM DYING. I missed the US release this morning, and they are still available on the UK site but don't ship to the USA. It's like dangling a carrot in front of my face while running on a treadmill.

Individual dolls will be available both in store (lottery type selection) and online - there is a post a few pages earlier that gives all of the info.

you have to go to the ebay details as it looks like it sold for $1,200 when looking at completed listings but in actuality one sold for $900 and one for $950

you have to go to the ebay details as it looks like it sold for $1,200 when looking at completed listings but in actuality one sold for $900 and one for $950

I can't believe that people are buying the sets on ebay when they still have plenty of time to try and get the dolls individually. Even if you only got a few of them then you could just buy the ones you weren't able to get and spend way less money.

Phew I'm so glad my pre-order went through before it sold out, just confirmed with DSCM earlier and I'm locked in for a set! yay! Thank you awesome members for your help!! :hsd:

do you think the US orders will get the gift bags as shown on the UK site?
On the UK site they do mention the bags in the item descriptions/details, but on the US site they do not so I assumed they're not included... but I could be wrong and I too wonder & hope we'll get the bags with the dolls!

Last edited:
I can't believe that people are buying the sets on ebay when they still have plenty of time to try and get the dolls individually. Even if you only got a few of them then you could just buy the ones you weren't able to get and spend way less money.

+1

I don't understand why someone would spend $900 on dolls that they can *most likely* easily purchase for retail price in the coming weeks. The ENTIRE set of ten Designer Princesses have been selling for $1000-$1500 ish, and that is ten dolls instead of six...not to mention all ten dolls are lower edition sizes than the Designer Villains.

But to each their own. If I had tons of cash laying around I would possibly purchase them as well just to avoid the stress of it all. :) I just have a sneaking suspicion that these dolls will not be instant sell-outs when they are listed individually. But I have been wrong before. :D

I'm sure that they didn't include Lady Tremaine because she is quite possibly a surprise LE release with Cinderella.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/7405993648/
In the D23 video, it looks like she is hidden behind Cinderella =)

I was just thinking about this as well. There is definitely something hiding behind Cinderella, and the fabric color looks like Lady Tremaine to me. :) They released a "surprise" Mother Gothel with Blonde Rapunzel...so I would say a "surprise" Lady Tremaine is very likely.

Now that they are doing "two-in-the-box" LE 17" dolls, I would love to see an Anastasia and Drizella set, but I doubt this will happen. :)

I can't believe the sellers are getting away with these listings for the whole set in the first place. Those sets won't be available to ship to the buyer until October 15th which is a violation of ebay's pre-selling policy. Their policy states that the item should be in hand and ready to ship withing 30 of the buyer's purchase and right now we are 55 days out. That would even put it outside of the time period a buyer would have to file a dispute because I think you only get 45 days to do that.

Somebody may have mentioned this already, but why in the world didn't they do Lady Tremane too?

Man.....what about Yzma!!! I want an Yzma one!!! That one would be awesome!

Yeah...I officially wish they would have done 10:

Evil Queen
Maleficent
Ursula
Queen of Hearts
Cruella de Vil
Mother Gothel

And:

Lady Tremane
Anastasia
Drusilla
Yzma

And then maybe:

Madame Medusa and Merida....and then there is Alice.....there would need to be another villain to offset her....

Last edited:
The Disney Store posted on Facebook this morning that US online orders will not get the villain gift bags. (I can't remember if someone mentioned those bags in this thread).

The Disney Store posted on Facebook this morning that US online orders will not get the villain gift bags. (I can't remember if someone mentioned those bags in this thread).

it was me that was asking since they show them on the UK site, anyway that sucks!

Wow we get something unique for a change! Must be to compensate that we don't get the diaries and other merchandise!

574650_10151106886799530_1308693678_n.jpg

Oh dear, I just realized in this pic from the Uk site that they tried to be faithful to Maleficent's actual coloration in her eyes by making the "whites" of her eyes yellow, but it kind of looks like she has jaundice. Her makeup is pretty, though. I wish they had recreated better horns wih her hair...

411045168721-11

Disney Villains Designer Dolls - Closeups

Closeups of the six Disney Villains Designer Collection Dolls. Images derived from high resolution images of the dolls from the UK Disney Store website (link below), which had much more detailed images than the US website. All but Ursula have closeups of their faces (headshots). Ursula's closest clear image is a portrait view, from the waist up. All of their makeup and hair are very impressive closeup.

Disney Villains Designer Maleficent Doll - Headshot by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Villains Designer Evil Queen Doll - Headshot by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Villains Designer Queen of Hearts Doll - Headshot by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Villains Designer Ursula Doll - Portrait View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Villains Designer Mother Gothel Doll - Headshot by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Villains Designer Cruella de Vil Doll - Headshot by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back