• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks like Designer Queen Grimhilde (Evil Queen) has gone invisible on the US DS.com. I just checked and I was able to find her product page another way, and it does not look like she sold out yet...

Last edited:
My Disney Store Iphone App is showing the Evil Queen as sold out, but when I log on to the website on my computer she is showing as available for purchase.

Very strange. :) Moral of the story...if you want this doll I would get her now!

Of course, I would have really been delighted if they had made either or both dolls like the 1951 Fred-Flintstone-in-drag design in terms of body size and face!

Thank you for that Shiva, best line of the day. I am glad I was not drinking anything. So true about Fred, but I love the Queen's Disney classic look. It should not have been too expensive for the new mold. They could have used it for many portly characters. One of my fondest WDW memories is having the Queen of Hearts chase us around the tea cup ride, we were really scared too.

Thank you for that Shiva, best line of the day. I am glad I was not drinking anything. So true about Fred, but I love the Queen's Disney classic look. It should not have been too expensive for the new mold. They could have used it for many portly characters. One of my fondest WDW memories is having the Queen of Hearts chase us around the tea cup ride, we were really scared too.

:) Right?!? I really love the Queen of Hearts as she ought to be, especially at the Disney Parks. I've had some of the best character interactions with the Queen of Hearts at DLR and WDW. But you're right: Disney doesn't generally make bigger sized body dolls, due to cost of design and production, plus the projected sales would not be favorable, especially for a non-titular character...

My Disney Store Iphone App is showing the Evil Queen as sold out, but when I log on to the website on my computer she is showing as available for purchase.

Very strange. :) Moral of the story...if you want this doll I would get her now!

She showed "sold out" last night on my home machine

I was just able to add her to my shopping cart, so evidently she is back available for sale. But she is still not back on the Designer Villains page.

Got Ursula at the store! They had 23 dolls and only 7 people showed for the raffle! I was also told that lady tremaine will be first come first serve tomorrow. I got one doll and saw that she had a pinkish tiny hand :( I went to exchange her at my store and then when I came back home I saw my Ursula shell necklace gold paint had a minor chip and her eyeshadow was not done properly. They are minor flaws :( I didn't notice them in the store because the light was so dim! I caught all these flaws outside in my car. Just thought I share my experience and advise people to carefully examine them in store. I don't wan to go bak to the store anymore. Sigh. Oh we'll she is still a lovely doll

I know someone, who went to change her doll twice... For the price you pay them. You should exchange it to have a proper item.

I just got a Designer Ursula doll, and made sure I checked her carefully before leaving the area. She looks to be in perfect shape. They also had the new Wedding Rapunzel dolls on sale at 2 for $20, so I got a couple of them. I'll post some photos later.

Last edited:
I just got a Designer Ursula doll, and made sure I checked her carefully before leaving the area. She looks to be in perfect shape. They also had the new Wedding Rapunzel dolls on sale at 2 for $20, so I got a couple of them. I'll post some photos later.

I'm totally looking forward to your pics! Designer Ursula has totally grown on me a lot since the product launch. I'm still not tickled by her design sketch, but her doll really captures the spirit of Ursula quite well, despite her slender build. :p

Designer Ursula - Deboxing

Photos of my Designer Ursula doll during deboxing.

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Next to Acrylic Cover by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Closeup Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Closeup Right Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Midrange Right Side Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Closeup Right Side View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Rear View - Certificate of Authenticity by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Backing Cut Open - Left Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxing - Attached to Spacer - Midrange Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Free Standing Next To Display Stand by drj1828, on Flickr

Designer Ursula - Deboxed

Photos of my Designer Ursula doll fully deboxed, supported by the included display stand. The backing has been removed from the base of the case.

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Front View #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Portrait Front View #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Top Front View - Hairdo by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Portrait Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Closeup Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Portrait Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Closeup Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Right Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Left Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Portrait Left Side View #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Closeup Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Portrait Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Closeup Left Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Full Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Full Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - Personal Photos - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Midrange Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Designer Princess Ariel and Designer Villain Ursula

Designer Princess Ariel and Designer Villain Ursula are posed side by side. Each of them has been fully deboxed, then placed back on their included display stands. The backing has been removed, and the acrylic covers taken off the bases, so each doll can be viewed from all sides.

Disney Princess Designer Collection Ariel Doll. 11.5'' H. $59.50 US. Released by the Disney Store on August 29, 2011, the second of ten Designer Princess dolls. Purchased online on release day, received on September 8, 2011. #3114 of 8000.

Disney Villains Designer Collection Ursula Doll. 11.5'' H. $79.50 US. Released by the Disney Store in store on October 1, 2012, the fourth of six Designer Villain dolls. Purchased in store on release day. #5616 of 13000.

Designer Princess Ariel and Designer Villain Ursula - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Designer Princess Ariel and Designer Villain Ursula - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Fabulous pics, DRJ1828! Who would have thought that Designer Ursula would have grown on me so much? I love her wicked features, neat hair, and the colors and textures of her gown. That said, I won't be getting a second Designer Ursula doll, but only because like Designer Ariel, she's pretty much perfect as she is with no need for any modifications. I have some major plans for Mother Gothel!

Thank you DRJ1828 for all the detailed pictures of Ursula. The more I look at your pictures, the more I am loving her! Btw, Ariel & Ursula look wonderful together :)

Last edited:
Lady Tremaine doll is up for sale this morning! 1 of 1500 LE and the companion piece to Cinderella. Here is the item #
Item No. 6070040901402P

...And Designer Queen Grimhilde is listed as "sold out" again. I wonder if it is for real this time? :p
Maybe the page is showing sold out then available multiple times because people are cancelling orders, or the B&M stores are returning unsold dolls to the warehouse for selling online. Anyway, to show that we aren't seeing things, here's a screenshot of the SOLD OUT Evil Queen page:

Evil Queen Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll - SOLD OUT - Disney Store US Product Page Screenshot - 2012-10-02 by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Love the pictures, the detail of her dress is so much clearer, her features make a pretty awesome Vanessa.
Please can you take a pic of Ariel and Ursula in profile shot? As it strikes me Ursula's profile is a better match for Ariel or her sisters than previous DS moulds! Just imagine Ursula replaced with their wide eyes and a softer smile.

Evil Queen is sold out. Although I would guess they are keeping up the page for any returns and cancellations that come in. So there is a chance someone might still get her online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back