• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Getting back into pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back into pins

Oogie Boogie

Gamblin' Boogie Man
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Scott and I recently turned 21 years old. I started collecting pins when I was 12 years old and pretty much grabbed up anything that I liked the design of and that I could afford. About 3 years ago i sold my collection to help pay for some repairs that my car needed and just recently started to get the itch again to start collecting. This time I am going to scale way back though and only go after my favorite character Oogie Boogie which will be a task in itself. Other than my interest in Disney and Pins I am finishing up my Junior year in college studying Kinesiology and hope to find out very soon if I have been accepted into my school Graduate Program for Physical Therapy. I also like playing Pool and listening to Classic Rock Music.

Hi and Welcome back to pin trading! Oogie Boogie is such a cool character - lot's of cool pins - good luck!

Hi and Welcome back to pin trading! Oogie Boogie is such a cool character - lot's of cool pins - good luck!

Welcome back to the greatest hobby ever! I love Oogie Boogie even if I don't collect him. Dragons are my "thing". Best of luck with your studies.

Welcome back to the hobby! I wish you luck with Oogie!

Welcome! Oogie is a great character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Scott and welcome back to DPF :roll:
Thank You everyone for the welcomes. I am looking forward to diving back into pins and concentrating on Oogie this go around.

So just jumped back into the game with my first purchase and picked up Pin # 89050 Animation Art Mystery Oogie Boogie Pin CHASER. Really pleased with the look of this pin.

Collection 1 character is fun. It's like you always have whatever is out there and you are always on the look out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to DPF
Oogie Boogie should certainly be an achievable collection , I collect Villains in general so I have a few of him which are nice . I look forward to seeing your collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back