• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain Pins

Usamickey

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Could anyone tell me what pins are currently available at Ghirardelli. Both LE and non LE pins. I am heading to Cali next weekend and am getting excited about the pins.

Thanks much

If "next weekend" is the weekend of next week (so the 20th and 21st), then as FoolishMortal said, the Villains Cuties release is going on. The rules for that will be posted a few days prior to the release on their Facebook page linked above.

If "next weekend" means this coming weekend that starts in a few days (the 13th and 14th), here are the pins that are currently available:

PTDs

Princess Eilonwy
Roger Radcliffe

Limited Edition Pins

Alphabet Set (Happy, Mr. Incredible, Jiminy Cricket, Kaa) (this might be sold out; I need to check next time I go but I don't remember seeing it on the rack last time I went)
Alphabet Set (Lady, Maleficent, Nemo, Owl)
Alphabet Set (Pluto, Queen of Hearts, Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty)
Akphabet Set (Tigger, Ursula, Vanellope, WALL-E)
NBC Lock, Shock, Barrel Spoon

NBC Scary Teddy Spoon

Cruella Ornament
Evil Queen Ornament
Ursula Ornament
Yzma Ornament
Good Dinosaur December Calendar

Open Edition Pins

El Capitan logo
Russell with popcorn
Tigger
PinocchioKing Candy
Alice
Rapunzel
Dumbo
Ursula
Ariel
Stitch
Lotso
Vanellope
Eeyore
Mickey and Minnie
Jessica Rabbit pin and postcard

If "next weekend" is the weekend of next week (so the 20th and 21st), then as FoolishMortal said, the Villains Cuties release is going on. The rules for that will be posted a few days prior to the release on their Facebook page linked above.

If "next weekend" means this coming weekend that starts in a few days (the 13th and 14th), here are the pins that are currently available:

PTDs

Princess Eilonwy
Roger Radcliffe
Eilonwy is still available? :O I assumed she would have sold out by now!

As of today she is still available.

However, the following pins have sold out:

NBC spoons
Ursula ornament
HIJK alphabet set
LMNO alphabet set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back