• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GhostInTheSnow's newest pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
GhostInTheSnow's newest pins

GhostInTheSnow

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So, I have waaaayyyyy too many pins to show them all in one thread, but I wanted to show some of the ones I recently got.

5725849284_99a5434508.jpg

This lot I got from Mousemeets a couple of weeks ago, Mousemeets was a disney weekend here in the UK, and had a lot of new and familiar faces to trade with :) (If you can't tell, I really like Stitch :stitch:

5725850784_b56d9c69b2_m.jpg
5725852202_b2cecd0a6e_m.jpg

It was also my 21st birthday last week (the 12th) and my sister bought me this wonderful pin bag and 21 pins. Except there are now 22 in that picture, since I wanted one of the pins she had as a trader :p There's also the Epic Mickey E3 pin in there, which I'd been looking for since I love video games (I make them too :))

5725847346_f69938041a_m.jpg

Some awesome LE's off of eBay

5725853544_97ecebddac_m.jpg

And lastly, some awesome pins I bought off of Rhys, my first purchase through the forums, and managed to get a lot of pins (although open edition) that I'd been looking for for a little while :)

Just wanted to share my newest additions with you all, since I love looking through all the threads of the wonderful displays and pins :D

what a great sister to give you a present that's so close to your heart! I would have loved a tinkerbell birthstone pin for my 21st bday, but alas, that never happened :p Maybe I can get the key one for my upcoming 22nd! Nice dlrp stitch pins, great finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back