• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gluing Cork to Cork

JacobsenWithAnE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have some corkboard sheets and I wanted to glue one over the other, but was wondering what glue would work best. Not only for holding them together but also would be okay for pins once it hardened.

Let me know if you have any experience or suggestions for this project.

Thanks!

Non smelling contact cement. The one that smells, the fumes, actually stretches the cork. I used the non smelling one two years ago and the cork has held up and I don't have any problems with the pins. A couple of the boards are reused constantly. Putting in pins and taking them out. Others have had the pins in them for two years and we actually just took the frame apart to add new pins and rearrange with no issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back