Go-Mater travel pin game

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by carolynhill, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Sampster

Sampster Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'd love to have mater, i'm in Manchester UK.

2. carolynhill

carolynhill DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Cool, Sampster. I've added your name to the list after Vicki (huerajv), who has also volunteered to host our rambling tow truck. Mater is going to have fun visiting both of your households!

3. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Where is Mater? Is he wending his merry way to Kentucky?

4. Nettiejeanne

Nettiejeanne DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0

Are there pics somewhere of where he's been?

5. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

6. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Tabbitkat, did Mater make it to your house?

7. gargress

gargress DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Mater just arrived at my house today. He may visit Gatorland, the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, or both! My idea mill will keep spitting out very Central Florida possibilities. Stay tuned!

~Gargress

8. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Mater is directionally challenged (he skipped Tabbikat, right?), but I'm glad he made it to Orlando. It sounds like he's going to have fun visiting you, Gargress!

9. gargress

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Mater is headed to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and the Florida Film Festival tonight! Pictures will be up tomorrow evening in The Adventures of Go Mater thread. <3

~Gargress

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  10. gargress

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Mater's photos are up in The Adventures of Go Mater thread! He didn't make it the Florida Film Festival as planned, but he had a quick whirl around Epcot during the International Flower and Garden Festival. I had underestimated how hard it is to take a photo of an area with Mater in focus.

Should I send Mater to Tabbikat?

~Gargress

11. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

That makes sense, Gargress, since he missed visiting Tabbikat. After he sees Tabbi, he can continue on to Avery in California.

12. AverysFairyTale

AverysFairyTale Peter Pan Completest DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    145   0   1

Mater has safely arrived in sunny California! He is gearing up for a fun filled Disney weekend!

13. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Guess Mater skipped Tabbikat again . . .

14. gargress

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Tabbikat was the person who sent Mater to me. Mater didn't skip her! :)

15. huertajv

huertajv It's all about the Mouse! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    294   0   0

Go Mater, Go!!!!!!

Vicki

16. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

:wavey:

Go Mater! We are getting very excited, as Mater's schedule shows he is close to another transatlantic crossing after his visit with DisneyDan - Yipee Mater!

17. AverysFairyTale

AverysFairyTale Peter Pan Completest DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    145   0   1

Mator will be staying a bit longer in sunny California than originally planned. He has decided he would like to try his hand at pin trading at DLR's PTN on the sixth. If you would like to come and trade with Mator at PTN please let me know and we will look out for you so Mator can get his picture with some DPF Ohana :)

18. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Is this still open to give mater gas? if it is PM me and will send my address here in Japan. My wofes cooking can give mater a real case of gas.

19. halloweenfiend

halloweenfiend Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Please, please, tell me your wofe (wife) doesn't read these thread - or at least that she has a sense of humor! :lol:

20. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

My {oops} wife not wofe has a wonderful sense of humor but no she wont read this.
    :anxious:

21. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Mater can eat gasoline, so he'll probably be happy to sample your wife's cooking. :) I'll add your name to Mater's itinerary, TokyoDisneyDad.

22. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

It's been awhile since we last heard from Mater. Does anyone know where he is? (Maybe he's doing a press junket for Cars 2?)

23. iamdisneydan

iamdisneydan The Bald Guy In The Back DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

Carolynhill asked me if I knew where Mater was and this was my response.....

Hey There.

Last I know, the person who I think was to get it after me got involved (maybe with you) and asked if it can go out of turn.
    I believe she was in Africa and had relatives coming and was going on a real safari and stuff and wanted Mater to go there so she can take him on this journey. I have yet to receive him.

I have some great photo-ops I have been planning too. The gal who asked for him also said all of the tow trucks there actually look like Mater. Unfortunately, I no longer have her email as the 3 of us agreed that he would go out of order and since then I have deleted the message.

If I get him, I will certainly let you know. and of course I will post in the thread.

Have a nice day.

Dan ​

24. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Thank, Dan! I'll PM AverysFairyTale and TinyTink and see if either of them know where Mater is.

25. carolynhill

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Good, Miranda! I've added you to Mater's itinerary (visible in the first post in this thread). You're number 16 on the list, after TokyoDisneyDad in Japan.