• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...
I didn't get a PODM, but I did get 1 on my wants and a mickey pin:

#37-Pin 6956: 100 Years of Dreams #7 - Walt Disney Presents (1958)
#100-Pin 66631: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Walt Disney on Television

Thanks Goofy. This was fun. I don't feel like I lost in this at all. Hopefully you'll do this again since you do have a lot of PODM's. :p LOL!

Got my pins today! I didn't win a PODM, but I'm extremely pleased with what I did get!

Pin 7584: 100 Years of Dreams #35 Atlantis, The Lost Empire
(Just LOVE this pin. It's one of my favorite Disney movies and I never even considered collecting the pins!)

Pin 50042: Jessica Rabbit - Jeweled Dress
(AT LAST, I GET MY FIRST JESSICA PIN! I definitely don't want to start a major collection for Jessica considering how expensive she can get, but I LOVE Who Framed Roger Rabbit? so I would definitely like a few more Jessica pins.)

The third pin I got, I can't find anywhere. It's of Goofy walking happily with four frames behind him, all showing different parts of his body. Underneath it, it says 'Disneyland', and is a pin-on-a-pin. It was released in 2006 as it says on the back. Any help finding that one on pinpics, guys?

All three pins are great! I'm glad I participated. Thanks, Moe and Rebecca!!

A fair few across the ponders signed up, so I should imagine we are all still holding our breaths!
Congratulations Thel it is a very ute scene and congrats everyone for there awesome pins!

Thanks Mary-Lou! My hubby picked the lucky # as he spells love 1043. :):love:

101 Dalmations podm was one missing in our collection. :). Good luck to you and everyone else who has yet to receive your mystery packs!

We got our pins today, thanks Moe!

Picked by our favorite Nascar drivers #24 & #48, then on a whim our most disliked driver #18.

Numbers 24 & 48 contained:
Pin 8114: DS - 100 Years of Dreams - #61 Sneezy 1937
Pin 7434: 100 Years of Dreams #26 - Davy Crockett and the River Pirates (1955)

Then in the 18 of all things:
pin88108
Pin 88108: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Toy Story

Thank you so much Moe!!!

For those curious, here is the scene:

tsscene.jpg

I got my 2 pins today, and they are -

pin7684th72
Pin 7684: 100 Years of Dreams #44 Oogie Boogie 1993

pin59960th72
Pin 59960: DLR - Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2008 - February (Amethyst)

I may have not gotten a PODM but I think it was pretty amazing to have gotten pins from something I do collect, NBC and Tinker Bell.

Thanks for the fun game Moe! Can't wait to see what I get in the next one!!! :cheshire:

We had soo much fun trying to match up characters people like with their wants lists... We spent all weekend doing it... We are sorry if we couldn't find matches for everyone, but we did our best...

I am glad to see many of you were satisfied and thus playing my Lost Marbles Game... We hope it works out as fun as this one was...

Also... Thanks for all the positive feedback... I am almost up to my goal of 100, maybe by the time the next one ends, I will reach it... WooHoo...

Oh.... my.... GOODNESS!

Please excuse the Wicked Queen whilst she takes a moment to compose herself from shrieking in SgtBilko's ear and bouncing around the house like a loon with her mystery pack in hand. Thank you SO much Moe!!! I got the Snow White PoDM and it is my first PoDM too! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this has made me (and how deaf it has made SgtBilko, lol)!
Thank you so, so, SO much again Moe, you've made me very happy for a very, very long time! This is taking pride of place in my pin collection! :D

E2A54BB8-B685-424A-9B1C-1FB5206717D9-118-0000004949A95AA8.jpg

C77C4FCD-E85B-4F72-AE0E-A5C2D47E8FB4-118-000000494FC90ED0.jpg

Sorry for the awful photos, the lighting in here is terrible- plus my phone does the badge no justice!

This has been very exciting and has made me one very happy lady! :D

Last edited:
I had a blast too! sorry I missed the marbles one (no $$) but looking forward to your next contest! and I love seeing all the pins everyone received, great pins!

Just a friendly reminder from the Goof....

If you have received your item and this transaction is complete... Would you please do me a favor and give me feedback for the transaction...

I have sent out over 120 packages in the last month as well as left positive feedback for all of those transactions... But I have only received back 30 feedbacks... I will never become a top trader if I do not receive any feedback...

So please whether you were a winner or not, please take the time to submit feedback...

But... if you feel I do not deserve the feedback, then please send me a PM to discuss any frustrations you may have...

Thanks Soo Very Much...

Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back