• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got me a Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a Grail!

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I made a large trade and managed to grab a grail!

I have the Cheshire with Stitch topiary on my signature - that's not the pin I found but I did find the next best thing to it - Chesie with Alice topiary.:cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

I also managed to grab some other nice AIW pins - BONUS!

Wow! I am jealous. That pin is a wonderful pin. I don't even have it on my wants because
I figured I could never trade for it. Congrats on a wonderful Cheshire Cat pin!

CONGRATS....but to be completely honest, I don't know if I have ever been this jealous before...hmmmmm....NOPE...SURE HAVEN'T!

Adam - you can guess who I did NOT get this pin from - LOL!

I was very surprised I was able to trade for this pin - very lucky indeed.

Not an easy pin to get, that's for sure! Yeah that guy is completely unreasonable! Glad to see all those awesome pins found a good home though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back