• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got my Grail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Grail!!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Just thought Id share that I recieved my St Patricks Day stitch pin yesterday and here it is :)

stitchpin.jpg

Finally got it :)

Congrats Danny. That's a lovely pin. Once you set your mind to something you really go for it! :)

Congratulations Danny! The final grail is a DA LE100 so it will be tough to trade for. You will need the "Luck of the Irish"!!! :x:

Greg and Debby

hahaha I know. I might have to steal the luck from other half as he is the irsh one hahaha dont think I have that much luck XD Ive messaged the people trading but heard nothing from them..as trading went up to 3 (woo extra 1) but nothing...

thanks everyone :) if anyone can help me with the last one then please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back