• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL and more, BatB and Lilo and Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL and more, BatB and Lilo and Stitch

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all,

I was waiting for two packages to arrive a grail and two I need for a set I'm trying to complete.

Lets start with the grail:
Time to smash that piggy bank ! OKay, so this pin literally cost me a fortune, probably one of the most expensive pins I'll ever get. (and The most I can afford to spend) I just couldn't resist the temptation of buying it, even if it is just for now. The pin I have: It's one of the most beloved tales, based on a ''tale as old as time''. I'm talking about the Beauty and the Beast BT !!!! So the pin is absolutely stunning, and super gorgeous.

Next up my other two pins:
obtained from a great trade, and needed for a set I'm trying to complete. The pins: The fabulous Disney soda fountain Lilo & Stitch Tiki stackers. I did already have the Angel stacker, I've got that one from Fordracing's game. I completely fell in love with it and decided to cellect the full set. My new additions are Lilo and Stitch. The pins are nice and have a beautiful shiny and sparkly metallic fill. The only one I need to complete the Tiki Totem is Scrump.

I always felt lucky I got the BATB BT in a trade lol, a friend bought it for a lot and I don't think I can ever do that lol. Congrats, though! It's really a beauty. One of my favourites.

Thanks all. I'm so happy with them. Because of my enormous excitement I almost forgot about my other pacakge that was on it's way to me. Some great Paris Event logo's !!! ☀️✌️

All 3 are up for trade. I will open a trade thread later today. You can aleays send me a pm if interested.

I have Maleficent, the Mad Hatter pouring tea, and Chip and Dale in Russian costumes.
Here's a image of them:
pe7ebyqu.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back