• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***grail dance!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
***grail dance!!***

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
YAYYY!! THEY CAME! THEY CAME! THEY CAME!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EPCOTROB! YOU'RE AMAZING!

THE LAST TWO PINS FOR MY 40TH ANNIVERSARY FRAME

AND THREE BEAUTIFUL FAIRY PINS FROM ARAGORN

YOU BOTH ROCK!

acd26e4ef5cadcf1b22c5d250de66e9a_zps1b139732.jpg

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

This is my newly completed frame :D and my first ever pin frame (all the rest of my pins are on boring cork boards!)

f7119a810706dd7ed731f1a3bf3803f0_zps8d3527be.jpg

Thanks for looking ^_^

And thanks so much to everyone that has helped me gain these twelve beautiful pins, I started collecting this set when I first started pin trading, about 2 years ago and I've fiiiinally finished it!! :D :D :D My first one was Chip and Dale in the treehouse! My favourite is probably Peter Pans Flight! :D I love the ride/movie/characters - the whole thing :D

Soooo that's enough rambling for me!

Thanks so much everyone :D :D <3 LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!

:cheshire::daisy::pooh::lumpy::madhatter::meeko::chip:

-Charlie

OMG, Charlie!! I love that pin frame!! Everyone has been doing these lately, I really want to do one myself! I'm so not crafty, you crafty people have to tell us (err, me) how to do this!! Great job girl! Yay! Congrats!!

Eee thanks so much girlies!!

Nikki - I'm totally not crafty either, honestly!! (Did you not see my attempt at drawing a princess o_O!!) My dad helped me with this frame, I got it in the sale for like £3 and then just cut up an old cork board to fit in the back!! Easy as pie!

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back