• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail zap and more!

ZAPPED! Grail zap and more!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
So before I got into hospital I was looking for the Anna PTN and the wonderful Nathan surprised me and said he got one for me:anxious:
I was so happy and I sent him a PM asking what he wanted for the pin in return and he said just give me your address, I was like WHAT?
He just zapped me with a grail pin, how awesome is that? Sorry I post this so late but I am feeling not too good and feeling exhausted. But Nathan, thank you so much! Thanks for being an amazing friend and so is your mom too! :hug:

Then I got home from hospital to a little bubble envelope from Anna (I am not sure if she is on DPF or not I traded with her on FB and she is very nice!) She sent me a lovely get well card and a DLP Thumper pin with a clover with good luck on it. Thank you so much Anna, that really was so nice of you and brought a much needed smile to my face :)

Last week I got another zap! I received the DLP Easter Rapunzel pin from Sascha and Sari (BellesBrother and OlafOlaf)

Thanks to all these wonderful people you all made me smile in a time I needed it the most! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Gotta luv that Nathan :)

Congrats on your well deserved zaps Rachel, and many thanks to these kind people for making our Rachel happy.

Congrats Rachel!! :cheshire: I'm very happy for you!! These are all wonderful zaps and you can tell lots of people care about you!! Nathan is really a great guy and truly has the Disney spirit!! :rock: Congrats to all of the wonderful DPFers that sent you some happiness! :bowdown: Take care and know that lots of us are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Wishing you all the very best!! :hug:

Congratulations! It is so nice to see so many sending you things during this time! You deserve all the smiles you can muster and tons more! You are in our thoughts and in our prayers! Take care of yourself for all of us here!

Congrats Rachael. Those are awesome zaps. Wishing you all the best and hoping you are feeling much better very soon!!

Back