• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Grails and More to Pay for Medical Bills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Grails and More to Pay for Medical Bills...
Sora, thanks for writing! No need to apologize, it doesn't matter whether or not you buy Belle, I'm thankful that you took the time to look and consider! She's actually pending a sale, but if she falls through (and she may) she would be $30. Let me know if this is something that interests you and I will follow up with the other person who has expressed interest in her.
Jazzy, thanks for your helpful thoughts! I actually am already enrolled in MedicAid and MediCare and I have NO IDEA what I would do if I didn't have that! My issue at this point is all the things they just don't cover. They only allow x amount in a year and who knows how they come up with their numbers! I would have paid over$10 Grand just for my medication this year if it wasn't for these programs. I really am thankful.
Theoucharis, thanks so much for the kind words! I do really appreciate them!
MerlinEmrys, just let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hope Princess, thank you for the kind wishes! I will try to get some pins for you to look at posted before too long. In the meantime 24431 Minnie as Snow $45 and 9081 Minnie as Belle $30
Piglet, no worries! I would still love to trade those two with you. Like I said before, I have doubles of the ones you want, so I will still have the complete set. I hope you have an AMAZING time in Paris!
Thanks again everyone for taking the time to look here, I really am grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Arendelle - you have such beautiful pins, I hope you don't have to sell them all. In the spirit of helping you - I'll take quotes on
Pin# 27516 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Carousel Horse (Tinker Bell) and Pin# 46476 [FONT=Dosis, sans-serif]Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell International (Spain). Not sure I can afford them, but I've been eyeing them for some time now. Thanks and best of luck and best of health to you!!![/FONT]​

Pinfun, those are some beautiful pins!
27516 Tinker Bell on Carousel Horse $75
46476 Tinker Bell in Spain $215
Thanks again for the kind words! Let me know if you would like quotes on any others.

Hi Arendelle, sorry you have to go through this. I am fighting my own battle and know exactly what you mean about being on disability but I am blessed right now and will pass along what I can. I did send you a list I found interesting via PM. I doubt I can afford everything but will do what I can. Let me know if you need me to whittle down the list or publish it here. Take care and hang in there!!!!! I will be praying for you!

S/F Leatherneck26

So. I'm going to preface this with I'm not sure I can afford any of these, since a brief eBay peak doesn't give me much confidence. But perhaps I can swing something.

ebfe10a30557ee01af8dda082db2c345.jpg

I hope your treatment in Boston goes well and you'll soon be on the road to recovery.

Last edited:
Hi Arendelle! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your health right now (and that you have to sell your pins:( If possible, would you be able to provice a quote for these three pins? #3374 -[FONT=&quot] DLR - Beauty and the Beast Series (Mrs. Potts and Chip)[/FONT], #73743 - [FONT=&quot]Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure DVD Release[/FONT], and #118554 - [FONT=&quot]ABD - Walts World - Castle Silhouette. [/FONT]Thank you and good luck with all of your sale. I will keep you in my prayers!

Mickeymousje, your kind words are help too. Don't think they aren't. Encouragement is just as important for me these days as "sick days" have dragged into months. I wish you well with your health too. I still often think of your difficult trip to Paris and how you still managed to get everyone the pins they requested, you are such a role model to me. Just the fact that you didn't just call it a day and tell everyone how sorry you were to disappoint them, but figured out a way to make it work amazed me. I will never forget you, a word of encouragement from you means a lot to me. Thank you!

Awe Meghan that's so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! :hug:
If you ever need to talk/vent I'm just a PM away :) Take care and really hope doctors can help you now <3

Hope everything is going well! Unfortunately, those pins just don't fit in my budget this month. If you have any other Minnie Mouse pins I am interested in taking a look. Sending you the best wishes and keeping you in my prayers!

I'm so sorry your going through this. I did send you a PM with some pins listed. Let me know if you have questions.

I've had a challenging couple of days here in Florida, and I'm a little worried about my apartment with the storm coming, so I appreciate your patience with me getting back to you!
Xdattax, I can't stress enough how thankful I am for kind words and people who reach out! That is just as important as an actual purchase! So thanks already for that!!!
As far as the pins...
25754 CM Castle Series...I just can't find this one! So sorry!
28286 Aurora Princesses with Their Horses $20
33257 Mardi Gras Aurora $150
114178 Greetings From Sleeping Beauty Castle $400 (partly because this is going to cost a lot to ship)
Again, thanks for the kind words and the inquiry!
Booger1964, so good to hear from you!!
73743 - Tinker Bell DVD release $10
118554 Walts World $25
3374 mrs Potts and Chip $35
Thanks for your prayers!
Mickeymousje, I'll probably take you up on that!
Hope Princess, no worries, again thanks for reaching out! I'll eventually update with more Minnie pins...keep an eye out!
Thanks so much TammyH!
Thanks again everyone! I do really appreciate everything everybody is doing from prayers to purchases! Thanks again!

I'll take Aurora and Samson! Let me know how much shipped and I'll send it over, but hang on to it until after this ***** Irma blows over.

Starting to update....sorry I got so behind... i'm home again, so I finally have access to all my pins, but I now have a new little service dog in training that has demanded a fair bit of my time! His name is "Bear" and he is a little black baby Pomeranian.
1206787c62c79fd1df65f4509fecf058.jpg
09d0f66c1890f7677857035aeafa3176.jpg
We went to Epcot yesterday for his first Disney trip and it was a success! So I think things are finally moving in the right direction for me! I'll be able to start working again part time this week and I'm really happy to be getting back. I still need to get out from under these bills, so I still have pins for sale. I'll be lowering some prices and FINALLY getting some of your packages out. My deepest apologies. I will also be able to do Disney World pick-ups now, so just let me know if you need something! Thanks! I appreciate all the prayers and support on my journey through all of this!

Starting to update....sorry I got so behind... i'm home again, so I finally have access to all my pins, but I now have a new little service dog in training that has demanded a fair bit of my time! His name is "Bear" and he is a little black baby Pomeranian.
1206787c62c79fd1df65f4509fecf058.jpg
09d0f66c1890f7677857035aeafa3176.jpg
We went to Epcot yesterday for his first Disney trip and it was a success! So I think things are finally moving in the right direction for me! I'll be able to start working again part time this week and I'm really happy to be getting back. I still need to get out from under these bills, so I still have pins for sale. I'll be lowering some prices and FINALLY getting some of your packages out. My deepest apologies. I will also be able to do Disney World pick-ups now, so just let me know if you need something! Thanks! I appreciate all the prayers and support on my journey through all of this!

Congratulations on the progress you've made--there is nothing like finally feeling that things are on a pathway you're happy with. And congrats as well on the addition of that little fluffy munchkin! SO CUTE. That's the kind of service dog that makes me wanna run over and smother him with hugs, until I remember he's working and you can't do that. Ha. Best wishes to both of you!

could you give me prices for each of these pins from your pinpics. Thanks...

Pin# 115592
WDI - Dancing Princesses - Belle and The Beast

Pin# 115591
WDI - Dancing Princesses - Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder

Pin# 115589
WDI - Dancing Princesses - Briar Rose with Forest Friends

Pin# 115590
WDI - Dancing Princesses - Jasmine and Aladdin

Pin# 114179
ACME - Artist Series - Starry Starry Night

Pin# 41718
DLRP - Ariel & Eric Dancing

Pin# 35073
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Shell Necklace

Pin# 31136
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel with Flounder

Pin# 30670
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Hugs Flounder

Pin# 30726
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel in Clamshell & Friends

Pin# 30043
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Ariel)

Pin# 29290
Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Little Mermaid Ariel

Pin# 4153
DLR - Seven Dwarfs Mining Boxed Pin Set

Pin# 117333
ACME/HotArt - Ariel Ohana - Ariel and Flounder

Pin# 94039
Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Pluto

Pin# 94038
Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Minnie Mou

Pin# 94037
Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Mickey Mou

Pin# 94036
Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Donald Duc

Pin# 25754
WDW Cast Member - Castle Series (Paris) 3D

Gald you have a new cuddle buddy who’s a real working dog! I’m sure a service animal will help greatly. :). I’m still down for Aurora and Samson, btw. :)

So glad to see you're doing better, and that you have an adorable new friend to support you! I hope my package got there safely and maybe lifted your spirits a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back