• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grails!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
It's a while ago that I got most of these, but I finally put them up all together in my collection! (Apologies for not-that-great cell phone photos...)

7694000484_d6aa8c6fe0.jpg

The minute I saw this set online I had to have it! Now thanks to tinkerbellfan117 and huertajv I only have two pins left to get! :D (The hardest to get, I'm sure, but that's part of the fun!)

7693897348_470104dab4.jpg

Figment919 traded me this cutie. I've been in love with It's a Small World since childhood, and with this doll in particular. There was a big photo of her in the record album/booklet for the ride, and she was always my favorite.

*bounce*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back