• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Grand Floridian Gingerbread 2018 Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Grand Floridian Gingerbread 2018 Pin

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi Everyone! My daughter was chosen to open the Grand Floridian Gingerbread House on the day we just so happened to be there after having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I was hoping to commemorate that amazing occasion with the pin from this year, which was already sold out by the time we visited.

She had so much fun doing it. She put on an apron and yelled out as loud as she could, "The Grand Floridian Gingerbread House is now open!" And they asked her which cookie she wanted, given two choices, and her response was, "I choose both!" She takes after me.

Anyway, if anyone has this pin, I would love to trade for or purchase it. Please PM me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back