• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Great Day in the Park :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Day in the Park :)

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
It was a great pin trading day in the park for us today :) We got to meet and trade with DPF's Talesoftobv :) and make a ton of other awesome trades! Here are some of our new babies lol....

pin80878
pin33098
pin36139
pin76676
pin10509
pin24053
pin78422

Last edited:
Wow what a great haul! This makes me more excited/anxious to get some traders to trade in the parks...It's a long long way to December!

Wow, congrats! That really was a good day to trade. I just renewed my pass and its been awhile since I've gone trading in the park. Does anyone know how its been on Sundays? Are there alot of people trading then?

Very cool stuff
we still have to sort the trading pins from our half day at EPCOT tables
And so happy to say that thru our time there the one Counterfeit pushing shark we encountered in the past wasnt there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back