• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greeting from So cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
how you guys dong would you guys know what the the haunted mansion pins are call that are the tomb stones i have 3 and need 3 more to complete the collection

how you guys dong would you guys know what the the haunted mansion pins are call that are the tomb stones i have 3 and need 3 more to complete the collection

These maybe the Hidden Mickey pins from DLR - are they similar to these??

Pin 72106: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Rat)
Pin 72107: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Jeb the Spider)
Pin 72108: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Freddie the Bat)
Pin 72109: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Old Fly Bait- Frog)
Pin 72110: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Fish)
Pin 72111: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (FiFi - the Poodle)

That's cool, I'm primarily located at WDW's Main Street USA. I've worked enough times at T&T to make the managers think I transfered there though.

Last edited:
Welcome Alex and congrats on becoming a cast member at the one of the most magical places in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back