• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from Maryland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Maryland :)

atypicalcupcake

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Just felt like introducing myself to the community! I've been collecting Disney pins since 2010 (I know, I got started a bit late haha). I didn't really get that into it until
my first ever trip to Disney World this past September for my 25th birthday. I love putting my pins in shadow boxes and displaying them as art around my apartment. There isn't really a specific character or movie I collect, though I would love to get my hands on some vanellope pins (or the sugar rush set). Or help with DSF pickups (since $40 per pin on eBay is not at all in my price range).

I collect other things here and there, pop vinyl figures, vinylmations, johnny cupcakes pins, tins; just to name a few. Feel free to message me :) I love chatting and meeting new people

Welcome. For your information, there is a semi-regular pin meet in MD run by broncobilly83. There is a discussion right now on when the next one should be.

Have fun and don't take pins too seriously.

kajtdd

Welcome. For your information, there is a semi-regular pin meet in MD run by broncobilly83. There is a discussion right now on when the next one should be.

Have fun and don't take pins too seriously.

kajtdd

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D and an MD meet up would be awesome! haha though my collection is probably weak compared to others haha

Welcome to DPF from one Marylander to another. We also have a monthly pin trading at the food court in Annarundel Mills Mall >^..^<

Woo! I also forgot to mention that I live close to the mall where you guys do pin trading! But I don't have many pins so I probably won't be useful there haha.

Hello from yet another former Marylander!

I can't believe you guys trade at Arundel Mills! If only I'd been into pin trading a few years ago! :)

1371684603566567_animate.gif

Just come by and show off your pins. We talk and get to know one another. Also it's fun to see what everyone collects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back