• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Red!

PhantomRed

Disney Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! I'm Mary Liz but I go by Red. It's my favorite color! I live in the Orlando Area during the winter so I visit WDW very often. In fact, I was at Epcot trading pins yesterday! ^_^; My collection is very small....I have 1 necklace with 10 pins on it. But I'm buying a collection book and starting off with pins of my favorite Disney Villain--Scar. It seems simple, yet difficult at the same time. Soon I will expand and do more villains, and maybe more lion king, and maybe more sets, but right now, mainly Scar! I also have one of Simba and one of Zazu, who I also will be collecting (ere are very few Zazu pins out there, lol.)

Basically that's it, If you live near WDW, I'm only in town for a few more weeks and would love to meet at a park and trade pins, or just observe. (My family and I have room for 2 more days of Disney....Except for me, I have a seasonal pass! LOL.)

:lgm: welcome to the site!! i collect lion king pins aswell :) let me know if want to trade with me :) as i may like the zazu and simba pins :)

I only have 1 Zazu pin, it's of the ever-so-constantly found "Alphabet Z" Pin. I saw another one at Epcot but the lady didn't want any of my pins :( But I also am dying for a certain pin of Scar that comes in a (very recent) set of Villain-Boys, seems like right now you can order it online :/ I'd rather trade for one....

Aloha Mary/Red and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm usually at WDW every December, so maybe (and I know that this is a bit far out) we'll meet up and trade a few pins (but I don't know/think I have anything LK)at the end of the year.

Also, pin trading has become quite complicated over the years; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back