• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from the UK

Simba98

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My name is Emily and I've been visiting the Disneyland Paris since the age of 7. We visited WDW last year and in the next few years we plan to go to the other parks and the cruise line. Over the years I've collected pins from the parks I've visited but never got into the trading side of them all. I collect any kinds of pins, but Lion King pins and pins for attractions that I enjoy are some of my favourites to collect. Having returned from DLP last night, and seeing lots of cast members with some pins I wanted to trade with but not having anything that I'd wish to part with, I thought I'd seek out a nice and friendly pin forum to get to know other pin collectors, avoid buying fake pins and get started trading pins! With all these adventures I'll be taking in the next year and further, I thought it'd be a great time to start getting into trading!

Welcome to the forum!

If we can ever help you find any pins you're looking for, do let us know! We can always look around :)

Hi there and welcome to dpf Have you seen the lion king pin that's on disneystore.co.uk it's of the hyenas and scar pin it's limited edition 750 and is £9 it's a really nice pin and think you will love it! Also have you joined pinpics and added all your pins to there data base? It's free to join and a good way to make trades hope this helps Damien :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back