• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from very snowy Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from very snowy Michigan

johnlevis65

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a 68 y/o long time Disney fan and passholder. However, I am very new to pin collecting. I was caught up in the fun of pins this past December when we were at WDW with our 6 y/o grandson who was on his first Disney visit. He spotted a cast members lanyard and here we are. We'll be going back to WDW in March with our other son and his family, two boys 5 and 3. Beyond the obvious places any good pin "hot spots"?

Thanks John

Hi and welcome :wavey:
This link may help:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?375-WDW-Pin-Trading-Location-Guide&highlight=trading+spot

ETA: Trading with CMs at EPCOT early in the day, especially ones that are located away from pavillions/rides has been pretty good for me. Also, at DHS in the back corner I call the "dead area" by Mama Melrose's, and where the Kim possible signings are. Finally, AK can be good if you keep a weather eye on CMs and are quick on your feet (for some reason most CMs with good lanyard fodder are always on the move in high gear there).

Last edited:
You'll probably will need trader pins. The sale board here is a pretty good place to go for "good traders". Welcome to DPF.

BTW, is your mortgage already paid off? Sometimes a mortgage can in the way of budgeting for your pin-buying sprees. :lol:

Aloha John and Welcome! :wavey:

As a suggestion, if you don't mind detouring out of the parks on your quest for pins ... you may want to check out the hotel gift shops. I think that all/most of the main gift shops have a pin trading board that is kept behind the registers they'll pull out for you if you ask. I think the Contemporary only pulls out the board during certain hours; I don't know which, if any, other hotels have this policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back