• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings! Looking for Big Hero 6 pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! Looking for Big Hero 6 pins!

paullovespins92

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! My name is Paul.I've been a Disney Pin Trader for about a year and a half now and I'm looking for Big Hero 6 pins. Baymax and Honey Lemon are preferable, but I'm willing to take anything else. Who wants to trade?

Hi Paul,
welcome to dpf ,you can intro yourself here ,but not trade on this part of the forum,I know you need a certain amt of posts
though .do you have traders anywhere

Welcome to DPF!

BH6 is still new, so I don't think there are a ton of different pins available yet, but I've seen some pretty nice ones released so far! Stick around and I'm sure you'll find some good traders and get the buzz on anything new that's coming out in the future!

Glad to have you with us!

:D

Welcome to the community. :wavey: There are a lot of great traders on here, so hopefully you'll be able to find some of the pins you're looking for. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back