• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings, new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, new friends!

PixarPerils

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just found this forum by chance last night, and I'm very excited about becoming a part of your community. I am a regular poster on another forum, and recognize a few of you already. Here is a little bit about myself so you can get to know me. I look forward to getting to know you, too!

I've been a loyal fan of Disney/Pixar movies since 1995, but I've only been collecting Disney pins since 2009.

Before that, I had never even heard about Disney pins. I worked at a movie rental store at that time, and thought it would be nice to represent my favorite movies at work, by wearing a related pin. So I searched ebay for "Sulley pin", and was VERY surprised to see that there were so many for sale!

I checked for some of my other favorite Disney/Pixar characters, and that's when I realized there was an entire world of Disney pin collecting, that had been just waiting for me to discover it! I was instantly hooked, and the rest is history.

So obviously, my pin collecting focus is on the 13 Disney/Pixar movies.

I do have a few other series as well. I have a few princess pins, and a couple of Stitch pins. (How could anyone resist that cute little guy?!)

My favorite pins are hinged pins (doors, books, etc.), and stained glass pins (the see-through kind).

I'm still trying to figure out my siggy (it keeps saying there's an error), but until then:
CLICK HERE to view my (Organized) Collection on PinPics.
CLICK HERE for my (Organized) Wants.
CLICK HERE for my Traders.

Have a great day! :lgm:

Last edited:
Welcome >^..^<, someone here should be able to help with the techno jargon or use the Help Desk

Last edited:
Thank you, Fluffycat1! I will make my way over to the help desk.

Thank you, NettieJeanne and DisneyPinQueen! See you around!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome aboard! Glad to have you here! :lgm:

If you have a Pinpics ID, please save it in your profile here at DPF. Then all your info will appear down below your avatar. Makes trading with other DPF'ers super easy. :D

Thank you, Judy! I look forward to trading with you in the future.

Hi JAllenWood! It's great to see another Texan around here. Do you go by Allen? Thanks for the tip. I had noticed that feature on others' posts, but I couldn't figure out how to do it on my profile. I guess that will just have to be one more thing to get help with on the Help Desk. :) I will also have to somehow add my location! haha.

Welcome!!!!! This is a fantastic place to meet people and to trade!

Enjoy yourself and Happy Trading!

Vicki

Hi again! :) Allen is actually my middle name. I go by first name, Jesse. Where in Texas are you?

Hi Jesse! I live in Fort Worth. You know, we are (tentatively) having a Texas pin meet in the fall. It will be in Austin. Have you heard about it?

Thank you, NikNaxx and DanceCats! :lgm:

I don't know the exact date, because it hasn't been determined yet. And I don't know the exact place, because it will be at a house. Haha.

You know Figgy, the owner/creator of PinPics? She is organizing and hosting it.

To join us, and get updates on the specifics, you can visit THIS THREAD from the PinTalk forum (which Figgy also created).

I'd love to see you there!
~Pamela~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back