• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings, Programs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, Programs!

Kevin Flynn

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there everyone, name's Kevin, nice to have found this place it seems pretty rockin!

tron fan here in case you didnt guess, i am pretty much just a tron pin collector but man you guys have so many radical pins that i might want to collect more kinds, i had no clue, man, that there was so much awesome stuff out here.

um, i dunno what else to say, these intros are always hard, um, i like the color blue alot, i code for a living, lady gaga and journey are my fav music, videogames are my passion and I am way too old to be hanging out in arcades but i do anyways and um pins are awesom but not when the fall off your lanyard, d'oh.

Welcome to the Grid Program. Do you need any drinks while coding? I will give you some drinks. I know that is what helps me code. Though I usually end up drinking more then I do the coding.

Hi my name is Jamila,
I am a mother of a 5 year old girl. As you can imagine with a 5 year old we love everything Disney. My daughter and I just started collecting pins. She more than me. I am so glad I found this site, the members are super nice and caring. Too bad did not find you guys earlier, bought quite a few pins form Ebay.
We just recently found out about the Disney Princess Dolls, wanted to collect Rapunzel for my girl and Aurora for me but when we found Cinderella and Belle 2 weeks later in a store we decided to go for the whole set. The dolls are so beautiful and wish to get all of them, but so far it is been very very stressful. After missing out on Ariel and ordering Ariel from UK last night waassss the icing... stayed up all night and purchasing the doll my order status showes closed but not shipped. What an anxiety filled day LOL. Am hoping Disney would come up with a new solution... So anyway more about me... love art and languages....
Wish everybody that is trying to get the Dolls best of luck!!!

Hi my name is Jamila,
I am a mother of a 5 year old girl. As you can imagine with a 5 year old we love everything Disney. My daughter and I just started collecting pins. She more than me. I am so glad I found this site, the members are super nice and caring. Too bad did not find you guys earlier, bought quite a few pins form Ebay.
We just recently found out about the Disney Princess Dolls, wanted to collect Rapunzel for my girl and Aurora for me but when we found Cinderella and Belle 2 weeks later in a store we decided to go for the whole set. The dolls are so beautiful and wish to get all of them, but so far it is been very very stressful. After missing out on Ariel and ordering Ariel from UK last night waassss the icing... stayed up all night and purchasing the doll my order status showes closed but not shipped. What an anxiety filled day LOL. Am hoping Disney would come up with a new solution... So anyway more about me... love art and languages....
Wish everybody that is trying to get the Dolls best of luck!!!

Welcome to the board, though I think you meant to post your own intro thread and not on Mr. Flynn's here.

And at that, welcome to the boards, Kevin

that cool, man, if you wanna share, it's all good man.

thank you guys for being cool amd saying hello.

Alexa, rock on, man, another fellow gamer is rad to find here

Welcome, the name's John. I fight for the users.

I still like arcade games too, but never find them anymore. In my part of Florida, "arcade" actually means something else. I figured it out the hard way when I walked in one looking for Q-Bert and found myself face to face with a pack of geriatric chain smokers huddled over their digital slot machines.

If anyone knows how to set up an emulator program on a PC, I'd love some advice. It would be fun to play some of the favorites from home.

John, nice to meetcha. you have GOT to check out MAME- it's THE emulator for old arcade games, cant beat it, and it's free. just google it and there you go. TONS of games, arcade, atari, SNES, NES, you name it its got it, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back