• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings~

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
Figure I should introduce myself since I plan to be nice and active here.
SoCal traders will probably recognize me and my wife from the picture of us on my profile.
We've been away from the park for awhile due to health and other issues,but we're still alive and kicking for those wondering haha!

For all the other traders,I am Maoh,a quiet and rather intimidating looking person who looks scary but loves cute things :lol:

Me and my wife have only been in the pin realm for about 3 years,but we've amassed a literal army of pins.Tis a very addictive thing!
We also collect Disneyana,but generally only Japanese Disneyana. (Yay for duffy finally coming to DL,BOO for the lousy outfit designs and lack of shellie May)

I need to find the time to reset up a pinpics account as I got frustrated with it when I first made it and ignored it,and now it's no longer with us lol

Any questions feel free to ask!

Glad you introduced yourself. You will really like this board, we have the nicest people and the most generous people in the world (literally). Hope your friend in Japan is OK.

Glad you introduced yourself. You will really like this board, we have the nicest people and the most generous people in the world (literally). Hope your friend in Japan is OK.
i've already bumped into a few people we know here from when we traded at the parks! :D
Yes everyone here is really nice,I love it!

Yes I heard from her,she and her children are all fine,shaken up but fine luckily

@everybody-Thank you for the welcome!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back