• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

rapunzelificent

Let dark powers shine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! My name is Kaylie! I've been pin trading since I was eight years old and pin trading was just starting out. I've always collected villains, but in recent years I've expanded my collection to include Tangled, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm nearly always in the parks pin trading when I'm not working in Magic Kingdom, so if you're visiting and you see a girl with a sparkly Tangled MagicBand and a lantern necklace, I would love to trade! I'm also hoping to go to an event at some point in the future. Just have to find one first.

I think I've rambled too long, but I can't wait to get to know you all!:wavey:

Welcome aboard! I'm new here too and I'm loving this place so far, hope you will too! Great username by the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back