• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Greetings everyone! Just a quick note to introduce myself ...

I am owner and admin for a gardening site/forum that I am quite proud of. It is nice to have a community of like minded gardeners to chat with for a bit each day. I hope to find a bit of that here too.

I am about a year into my Pin collecting adventure. My daughter (5) and I started collecting after our trip to WDW over the holidays a couple years ago where we were first exposed to Pin Trading. As I am sure many of you can relate, it sort of spiraled from there. Now, we remain into HM's but are more into LE's etc. Specifically, Tink, Up, Robin Hood, Sword In The Stone, Elliott and of course Pooh and friends. After our first year, we even have a few pins to trade and a few we are in search of. More on those another time.

Thanks for welcoming us (my daughter will be posting with me most of the time)

Welcome to DPF! Have you ever been to Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival? :)

We had plans to go this year, but are headed to AK during our stay instead. Grandma has never been to AK and the new night time show starts the weekend we are there. Kinda have to go to AK :) My parents live in Tampa and we go to WDW for a couple days most every year, so maybe next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back