• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Futurefables

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm a relatively new to the dedicated world of pin trading, though I have been collecting via park visits and instagram recently.
Based in France and looking forward to meeting fellow traders all over the world!

Welcome to the dpf community! What do you collect?

I tend to nab whatever catches my eye, but have developed a pretty weird collection of gravediggers (Mickey, Stitch and Goofy so far) and Hawaii-themed pins (Tiki/Polynesian). I should probably be more focused though! So many collections I've admired are dedicated to just 1 character/film :)

I tend to nab whatever catches my eye, but have developed a pretty weird collection of gravediggers (Mickey, Stitch and Goofy so far) and Hawaii-themed pins (Tiki/Polynesian). I should probably be more focused though! So many collections I've admired are dedicated to just 1 character/film :)

It is easier to narrow it down to one character or film and generally helps you spend less because you don't go after everything you see that you like.

Welcome to DPF!

Your collections sound pretty cool actually; I can't wait to see them, should you decide to post photos!

It's really fun seeing themes that are more unusual as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back