• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Had Never Seen Before...Had To Have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Never Seen Before...Had To Have

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
To get our minds off things, Kevin and I went to a couple antique malls last week. We stopped at a place we had never been before, and I am so glad we did!!! :hsd:

Found some of the Mattel LE dolls...they had four, all in original boxes, we bought two! :lol: The two we did not purchase were a Christmas Belle and a Mulan doll...they were super over priced!

Here is what we did get...

I had never seen this Ariel before and thought she was so pretty, so, with the new Ariel collection started, I grabbed her! :wiggle:

We also grabbed the Evil Queen doll because I thought someone her might like to own her! :) I posted a thread for her already! But here are pics...

Great find! I LOVE that Ariel. The lease nekked mermaid version of her that exists I'm sure. I'm still after summer ariel and winter aurora but you just can't find them here >_<

congrats my my dear! happy you have a little ray of sunshine <3

I love that Ariel doll. I got on ebay a couple years ago for about $20 bucks and I couldn't be happier. She is such a gorgeous doll. I am very jealous over the Evil Queen doll. She is my favorite doll of the Evil Queen and she will eventually be in my collection. She is the most movie accurate doll IMO.

Thank you both! :)

Great find! I LOVE that Ariel. The lease nekked mermaid version of her that exists I'm sure. I'm still after summer ariel and winter aurora but you just can't find them here >_<

congrats my my dear! happy you have a little ray of sunshine <3

I have never seen the two you are looking for, could you share a picture...that way I can keep my eyes peeled for them and hopefully track one down for you my friend!!! :x:

I love that Ariel doll. I got on ebay a couple years ago for about $20 bucks and I couldn't be happier. She is such a gorgeous doll. I am very jealous over the Evil Queen doll. She is my favorite doll of the Evil Queen and she will eventually be in my collection. She is the most movie accurate doll IMO.

You got an awesome price on her!!! :bigthumb: I think she is gorgeous! :) I am selling or trading the Evil Queen doll if you are ever interested! :) I definitely agree that she is the best looking Evil Queen I have seen also!!!

You got an awesome price on her!!! :bigthumb: I think she is gorgeous! :) I am selling or trading the Evil Queen doll if you are ever interested! :) I definitely agree that she is the best looking Evil Queen I have seen also!!!

Right now I am saving up for my trip to WDW otherwise I'd be very interested. She's been on my wants list for awhile.

That's really funny because I just bought the same doll off Ebay for myself as a birthday gift! Ariel is absolutely gorgeous out of her box! She looks like she's swimming mid-air! My next jump up is to get the Special Edition Disney Store doll from 2007! Maybe some day, I'll be able to get the designer couple too!

Right now I am saving up for my trip to WDW otherwise I'd be very interested. She's been on my wants list for awhile.

Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!! :wiggle: Have a blast...and a little extra fun for me please!

That's really funny because I just bought the same doll off Ebay for myself as a birthday gift! Ariel is absolutely gorgeous out of her box! She looks like she's swimming mid-air! My next jump up is to get the Special Edition Disney Store doll from 2007! Maybe some day, I'll be able to get the designer couple too!

That's so SO awesome!!! What's the special edition one look like? Would love to see her! :) I really hope you can get them both!!! :x:

Here is the 2007 Special Edition Doll.
7761866888_51244723dd_b.jpg

She is my most wanted Ariel doll. One day she'll be part of my world ;)

:drool: She is absolutely stunning!!! :drool: Great...now I have another doll to last after! :facepalm: LOL! I hope you find her soon!!!

I do like that Ariel but the way the dress..fin goes all the way up is a little unsettling LOL

Last edited:
Wow....both dolls are gorgeous! I've always wanted to collect dolls but I just don't have the room. Maybe when the kids are grown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back