• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hades bowling pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades bowling pin

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Anyone have a picture of a known authentic Hades Bowling Pin HM? I have one, but the coloring is so bad compared to my Hades Tie HM, which I am confident is authentic, that I'm 99% sure is scrapped. But I've never seen one that isn't more green than blue.

I was just asking this question on Instagram for my bowling pins. Here are my thoughts on them, since I'm trying to collect them all, plus a picture of the fronts and backs.

temp.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the four on the left are all scrappers.

Why?

• The weird green on Hook's shirt, Maleficent's face, and the detail on Jafar's hat is totally wonky.
  • The Queen of Hearts' eyes are the same color as her skin.
  • Also, the series numbers on Hook, Maleficent, and Jafar are incorrect.
  • Finally the size of the nubs and the pin trading icon on the back is way larger on the ones on the left than the Hades on the very right.

So, I'm hoping that at least hades is "real". Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back