• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hallmark itty bittys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallmark itty bittys

Disneylandforever

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Wanted to start this to see how many other people collect these cuties! Post ones you have or collections. I also started this to post upcoming itty bittys so we all know :wavey:

The itty bittys I have are

Mike and Sulley
Nemo and Dory
Christmas Minnie and Mickey
Rapunzel
Merida
Ariel
Aurora
Cinderella
Pluto
Eeyore
Anna and Elsa
Lady and Tramp
Wedding Ariel and Eric
Kermit and Miss Piggy
Chewbacca
Easter Flower
Easter Thumper

I don't collet them myself but I've gotten some for others for $3 when my local store was closing.

We would love to collect them. they are soon cute, but they don't sell them in Sweden. We only got Anna and Elsa so far.

Will try to buy a few next time I go to USA though.

Hello,
I'm in the UK and was wondering where people buy them here? My daughter would love the Ariel and Rapunzel ones

I have Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, and Ariel. I'm was hoping to get Jasmine too, but the Hallmark I went to was sold out! Definitely planning on expanding my collection 'cause itty bittys are just so darned cute! xD

Hello,
I'm in the UK and was wondering where people buy them here? My daughter would love the Ariel and Rapunzel ones

They are at Hallmark. I assumed they are a US store but they may be international. You can find them for around retail price on ebay but the shipping to the UK will be a lot most likely.

For those who would like to see a couple, here are a couple pictures from my sales thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

They are at Hallmark. I assumed they are a US store but they may be international. You can find them for around retail price on ebay but the shipping to the UK will be a lot most likely.
Thank you for the info. I checked ebay, as you said the postage is almost twice the cost of the toy!

I have the lady and the tramp LE's. :) They're so soft! I also got the Aurora one for Teddy Ruxpin as part of her pin it forward and that was amazing too. If anyone needs some, I can check my local Hallmark. It's not very busy, so they usually have a lot.

If you like any of them, I have no problem picking them up and shipping them. My store has a pretty large selection of them.
Thank you for your kind offer! My brother in Australia said he might be able to find some for me, but if he can't I might ask here. I've had a couple of offers from people here - so nice of you!

Hallmark's BOGO 50% sale on these caused me to build up a collection in a hurry!

So far I have

Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Tink
r2
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Buzz
Sulley

Status