Halloween Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by SoraPandora, Sep 30, 2017.

1. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

[​IMG]

I just love Halloween. Don't you?

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to send out spooky snail mail and care packages.

[​IMG]

Would you like to win one?

To enter, you MUST do the following:
    1. Post a comment below telling me one of YOUR favorite things to do this time of year.
    2. PM me your address!
    And that's it!

I will choose a winner on October 13th.

International members welcome!

[​IMG]

(Please note that the picture is just an example of the kind of thing I send out! Your package will be one of a kind, and may not have everything pictured above. Thanks for your understanding!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Sora, you’re such a cutie!!

Hmm while Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday, I do love decorating and looking at all the cute decorations (not so much scary ones). Just finished decorating my engineering club’s gathering room which was pretty fun

3. SkeleCountry

SkeleCountry Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

My favorite Halloween activity is choosing a different place to experience Halloween every year. I love to go to the parades, haunted houses ect...Each place has slightly different way to celebrate Halloween. Plus the decorations are different too.

4. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Psst... Don't forget to PM me your address!

5. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Ten days to enter! :halloween:

6. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

You are so sweet and have already sent me care packages so I'm not officially entering. I did want to share what I love about Halloween. I love the change in weather (yay fall!) and the decorations (fun ones, not horror/gross ones), treats (it's fun to play with food), and costumes - especially seeing my kiddos in costumes. :)

7. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Just sent you a msg on tapatalk chat. Your inbox is full!

8. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Whoops! Sorry about that. Inbox is now cleared.

(I did get your address, though! Thanks!)

9. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Bah. You're no fun. :|

10. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

So sweet of you Sara! First here in the Netherlands there wasn't no Halloween but it's getting very popular now and love how themeparks decorate and have special horror nights and shows and to dress up :)

11. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Ok, fine. ;) :D I'll enter. :)

12. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This is so nice of you!!! I love the houses that get all dolled up for Halloween - especially when a whole block gets together to turn into a sort of Halloween-town! I am about to go to MNSSHP for the first time, so I assume that will soon become my favorite thing to do! :D

13. sabrancha

sabrancha New Member

0   0   0

My favorite thing to do about now is bake a pumpkin desserts completely from scratch! I like getting pie pumpkins and baking everything so I can eat the seeds as a yummy snack and turn the puree into pies or cheesecakes. :pooh:

14. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

My favorite thing to do for this time of year is to enjoy the fall leaves, decorate for Halloween sometimes even dress up when going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party when we are in Fla. also love getting all the good candy.:halloween:

15. Booger1964

Booger1964 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    288   0   0

We love going to the massive corn maze. It is one of the remaining activities we still do as a family (which is hard these days with my kids grown up and working and going to school). It is different every year and this is what it looks like this year:

[​IMG]

You get a post card when you enter and you put punches in it as you reach certain points in the maze. It is not always easy (especially at night), but we have always completed our punch card!

16. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

That’s pretty cool! It’s not a scary one, right? Do they have this in SoCal? Lol

17. Ventchick

Ventchick The DPF Ventriloquist

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

My favorite things about Halloween/fall: bonfires and weenie roasts, stepping on crunchy leaves, counting how many trick or treaters we have, carving pumpkins, and the fact that all the allergens die lol.

18. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Thanks everyone for your entries! Sounds like you all have some great traditions. :)

Booger, that corn maze looks AMAZING!

19. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Hmm, about every year my wife's hometown holds a trunk or treat evert on the town circle called a boo bash. Bonfires, hayrides, free candy, food, and drinks. It's a great small town event that will hopefully continue in years to come...

20. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

That sounds like a lot of fun. :bigthumb: I think I'd enjoy living in a small town.

Don''t forget to PM me your address! :halloween:

21. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Less than a week to go!

22. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I like to look at all the new fall decorations, and look for any cute new fox themed things to add to my home decor collection! On Halloween itself, we watch Hocus Pocus, and if we can stay awake we watch The Crow after!

23. fantasia1

fantasia1 Member

0   0   0

Ok I'll give it a try! So... my favorite thing is to be silly and dress up! (My dog is also gonna dress up, as a hotdog!!!) I also love seeing everyone's decorations and decorating my house! How SPOOKAY?

24. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I have two favorite things this time of year:

1) Having an excuse to watch halloween/horror movies
    2) Scaring the living bajeezus out of anyone, anytime... (Yeah, I'm that guy...)

:D Happy Halloween, everyone!

25. Booger1964

Booger1964 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    288   0   0