• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween Grails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Grails!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I want to say thank you to DPF members Raikipins who was awesome and sent the Skeleton Halloween Trick or Treat and WDFM Skeleton Dance pins.! Thank you to docfish2u and Sockgnome who sent the Mickey Mouse Halloween spinner pin during the Christmas Zap-a-palooza!

Last edited:
More Halloween Grail's! I've been searching for these too since I first saw them on pinpics after I got my first pin.

Last edited:
And now the rest of the pins...Because I finally took photographs! The window has a slider image that moves from left to right.

Wd96PPSh.jpg

Last edited:
SO in love with your skeleton board!!! Did you make it yourself?

Thanks for updating this thread and letting us see all your creepy pretties. :)

Hello :wavey:! Sadly I am not that awesome! However DPF member Vixy made the skeleton board for me :)! She actually has a thread posted somewhere on the forum. Thank you, I only have three left to find of the Ambassador Hotel Halloween pins that I'm aware of!:halloween:

That board is freakin' AWESOME. It really showcases the pins well, too, without the skeleton being obscured or taking up too much room. So cool!

Thank you! I try to have it in some organized way, I didn't wants pins on the skeleton cause I didn't want to hide him! :halloween:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back