• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happily Ever After mystery set Phillip - 101205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily Ever After mystery set Phillip - 101205

twintraders

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been looking for this pin, and someone on ebay just posted it at the best price I've seen recently.

My main issue is that the cape colors seem off. This seller "totaljohn" seems to have edited some of his photos(they look desaturated) so I can't tell if it's the pin or the photo. The eyes also look a wonky.

Here's a photo comparison with the one I'm looking at(gray background):
2r3jfdl.jpg

Your input is much appreciated!

I've purchased many pins over the years from totaljohn, and I can attest to him being a super seller. Every pin I've purchased has been authentic and in great condition. That being said, there may be some quality control issues on the manufacturing side with this set or this particular pin. I've never seen this pin in person, so I can't tell you what the colors should look like, but I know it's a popular set and there are a lot of people on the forum who have this pin. I'm sure they can help you out! Good luck!

Great, thank you! That's another reason I'm unsure is that I have never seen anyone with the pin before.

Last edited:
I don't have this pin yet (still trying) so not sure about the colors or if it's been scrapped.
but I have purchased from Totaljohn over the years and have always been happy with the pins I received.
maybe you could send him a message asking for another image?

To me the eyes look a bit different between the two pins ? but maybe that's just me. I don't have the pin nor do I know the seller. I hope you get your answer soon. ;)

Thank you for your help everyone! I contacted totaljohn to see if he had the story card(as it was not pictured) and he said he didn't. So I'm passing on it.

Thank you for your help everyone! I contacted totaljohn to see if he had the story card(as it was not pictured) and he said he didn't. So I'm passing on it.
Check out my wants on PinPics (y2kcbr). I have the card as well as the pin. I will say, the pin hole is smack dab in the center of the card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back