• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happily Ever After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily Ever After

Leebster68

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be at the Magic Kingdom on May 12, 2017 when the new fireworks spectacular, Happily Ever After, premiers. Does anyone know if there will be a pin released commemorating the new show? Will it be a limited edition pin?

Haven't heard anything, but there's totally a chance! Apparently they did have an opening day pin when Wishes first started, so I could see Happily Ever After getting one. Then again the 1st Festival Of The Arts never got one, which I'm still kinda bummed about, so we'll have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back